The Student Room Group

Good morning!!!

Hi! Im Dan, Im studying five A-Levels at the moment (product design, psychology, chemistry, biology and finance) - its uber fun (-_-) and i have a great social life.............LOL

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DanielGoodger
Hi! Im Dan, Im studying five A-Levels at the moment (product design, psychology, chemistry, biology and finance) - its uber fun (-_-) and i have a great social life.............LOL

Goodmorning, i feel like **** today my third year in sixth form is so depressing right now ....:s-smilie: i study three A-Levels product design, sociology and ICT .... i don't have such a great social life ....
Reply 2
hi my name is gregg, and i like walks on beaches and hand holding
Reply 3
Original post by Jerry
Goodmorning, i feel like **** today my third year in sixth form is so depressing right now ....:s-smilie: i study three A-Levels product design, sociology and ICT .... i don't have such a great social life ....

Lifes good at the moment aint it?!...
Reply 4
Original post by bottled
hi my name is gregg, and i like walks on beaches and hand holding

you sound like an interesting guy gregg!..
Reply 5
Original post by DanielGoodger
Lifes good at the moment aint it?!...

no not really ..... :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Jerry
no not really ..... :frown:

wats the issue
Reply 7
Original post by bottled
wats the issue

i feel depressed and i'm way behind on my revision i need 300 ucas points and if i don't get it then i won't get into the course i want to get into .... :frown: Plus i hate coming into school every day for my third year in sixth form when i could have been at uni if i didn't mess up my first year of a levels....
Reply 8
Original post by Jerry
i feel depressed and i'm way behind on my revision i need 300 ucas points and if i don't get it then i won't get into the course i want to get into .... :frown: Plus i hate coming into school every day for my third year in sixth form when i could have been at uni if i didn't mess up my first year of a levels....

what subjects are you taking?
Reply 9
Original post by bottled
what subjects are you taking?

sociology EXAM
product design NO EXAM
ICT NO EXAM

I only have two exams for sociology but i'm way behind and i don't know if i'll be able to learn everything in time ....
Reply 10
Original post by Jerry
sociology EXAM
product design NO EXAM
ICT NO EXAM

I only have two exams for sociology but i'm way behind and i don't know if i'll be able to learn everything in time ....

oh damn man, I presume you're taking unit 4? i was gonna retake sociology units 4, but i just quit cause it's just not worth the time man. I just ended up taking The first two units to boost my grade
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by bottled
oh damn man, I presume you're taking crime and punishment? i was gonna retake sociology units 4, but i just quit cause it's just not worth the time man.

i'm not a man -.- i'm a girl .... no not crime and punishment I'm doing beliefs in society, stratification and differentiation and theory and methods
Original post by Jerry
i'm not a man -.- i'm a girl .... no not crime and punishment I'm doing beliefs in society, stratification and differentiation and theory and methods

Morning guys

Failure is not an option ! Just think about that.

What are you looking to study at uni ?
Reply 13
Original post by Jerry

i swear, i am not calling u a man, it's just a force of habit
Reply 14
Original post by bottled
i swear, i am not calling u a man, it's just a force of habit

hahah lol okay then :colone:
Reply 15
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Morning guys

Failure is not an option ! Just think about that.

What are you looking to study at uni ?

yeah i'll keep telling myself that ... i want to study social work i have a place just need the grades!
Reply 16
Original post by Jerry
yeah i'll keep telling myself that ... i want to study social work i have a place just need the grades!

ever consider another uni? i think i'm aiming for greenwich this year
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by bottled
ever consider another uni? i think i'm aiming for greenwich this year

Yeah i did but i got rejected from 2 other uni's and i only have one place at this uni for social work and i really want to get in!
Reply 18
Original post by Jerry
Yeah i did but i got rejected from 2 other uni's and i only have one place at this uni for social work and i really want to get in!

gosh, i hope you aren't too far behind
Reply 19
Original post by bottled
gosh, i hope you aren't too far behind

lol i'll catch up i do have other offers similar to social work but i just really wanted to get into this course

Quick Reply

Latest