The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA spec A A2 help

Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

Reply 1
Original post by chrishutch
Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships
Reply 2
Original post by tgwktm
I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships

Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?
Reply 3
Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?

i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were
Reply 4
Original post by tgwktm
i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were

Ye same
Reply 5
Ye same

do you want help with a past question now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending