The Student Room Group

what is a good way to revise for AS level music (edexcel)

Hey, I am currently studying Music for A level and my exam is in a few weeks and I am really nervous as I don't have a good revision method.
I have done quite bad in my recent mock exams as my mind goes blank as soon as I open the page. There is just so much information to learn about the set works that I get confused and start writing about features from other set works instead of answering the question with the facts from a specific set work.I think it is down to nerves why my mind goes blank and why I can't focus properly.
Does anyone have any good ways to revise the set work and a good way to stay calm and focus?
Original post by Raaaaachx
Hey, I am currently studying Music for A level and my exam is in a few weeks and I am really nervous as I don't have a good revision method.
I have done quite bad in my recent mock exams as my mind goes blank as soon as I open the page. There is just so much information to learn about the set works that I get confused and start writing about features from other set works instead of answering the question with the facts from a specific set work.I think it is down to nerves why my mind goes blank and why I can't focus properly.
Does anyone have any good ways to revise the set work and a good way to stay calm and focus?

What board are you? Is it just the Set works you're struggling with?

Quick Reply