The Student Room Group

Teachers 'assaulted and marginalised in Islamising plot’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10732434/Teachers-assaulted-and-marginalised-in-Islamising-plot.html

Staff at one of the Birmingham schools targeted by Muslim hardliners in the so-called “Trojan Horse” plot were assaulted as part of a campaign against the school management, official documents show.

The disclosure comes as one local Muslim MP said he was certain there was an “extensive operation” to import fundamentalist views into supposedly secular state schools and “split young people away from their parents”.
I am a muslim myself and like to say some muslims are ****ed out their head, espically the ones who think they are religous.
why can't these muslim fundamentals just **** off to a fundamentalist muslim society instead of our liberal western democracy?
(edited 9 years ago)
The only surprising thing about this story is it's insidious nature. Otherwise, I would have thought it patently obvious that persons migrating from third world countries bring a third world mindset with them.

Newcomers are bound to want a say in how the country runs, if we don't like that we either stop them coming or abandon democracy.

That said, individuals responsible for these machinations need locking up for a long time or better still deporting/encouraged to repatriate.
Worrying stuff. The problem with these cases is that political correctness dictates that it's not approved of to be seen as criticising Islam. We need to stop thinking of these fanatics as Muslims, and start thinking about them as the pricks that they are.
Clearly didn't think to quit the Quran for a few minutes and read up on Free Schools, would have saved themselves a lot of time and effort.
This is what happens when muslims make up a significant part of a regions / cities population
I refuse to believe that a group of people that self identify as" the religion of peace"
would turn to violence and assault anyone to bring about their agenda.
Why, if this was true their pants would be on fire and everybody could see them for the liars they would be.
I think the ringleaders need to leave Britain, or be deported. This is an outrage
Do these people not realise that there are already many, many oppressive hell holes around the world that they can go and live in if they wish?
Original post by DaveSmith99
Do these people not realise that there are already many, many oppressive hell holes around the world that they can go and live in if they wish?

Yes but they don't want to live in a country of their own culture with their own people and society of sharia law. They want to live under the care of white people whilst spewing their religious filth
Reply 11
Islamic fundamentalism seems to be spreading like a cancer.
Or maybe Islamic autism would be a better description.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest