The Student Room Group

House Share wanted in London sep 2014 (rooms or potential house mates)

Hiya! Im looking for a house share with a friend (potentially two) in London. We're both 19 going on 20 going into our first year at st martins. Looking for rooms in Camden/Brick Lane ish area. Budget about 500p/m with bills.
Reply 1
Hey

I'm interested, currently at LMU studying banking and finance :smile: going into second year. Out going friendly and clean.
Me and my friend are also looking for a house/houseshare around the camden/chalk farm area for a similar price. We're both 19 and going into our first years at uni (well I went to BCU last year). Very interested in a house share of some sort!
I'm also 19 going on 20 going into my first year, would be interested. Studying Philosophy at King's. PM me!
Hey there! I am starting at CSM this year as well, and would be more than up for finding a house/flat share. I am 19 turning 20 this sept. and I will be studying Fashion History and Theory. If you guys are still looking for a house mate, please feel free to contact me (:
Hey!

I'm 20 and starting first year Law at Birkbeck in October. I currently live elsewhere in London so if you're looking for a room mate and tour guide... get in touch! haha
Reply 6
Hi!

I'm 20 going on 21 and starting Fashion Contour at London College of Fashion this September, and would love to house share too! Looking for somewhere in east as it's near to my campus so brick lane is ideal! please message me if you are still looking.
Reply 7
Hello! I'm 20 and I will be reading law at king's college this september. Please pm me if you are still looking for a flatmate. Anywhere in zone one is fine. Thanks! My budget is around 500-600pcm though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm also looking in the same area with a similar budget. any of the other people commenting feel free to pm me too. Im studying Fashion buying and fashion retail academy which is central london.
Reply 9
Hi,

Im an undergrad going into my second year at imperial in September. My boyfriend and i are looking for a place to live and are very interested. Hope to hear a reply

Thanks,
Ashleigh
Hey everyone! We are currently a group of two female LSE first year students looking for a house/flat for our second year. We are looking for a third person, or another group of two, to join our housing search for next year. Budget is £150 per person per week and we are looking to be walking distance to LSE, preferably in the student areas of Angel, Kings Cross, Euston, Russell Square etc. We want a chilled, fun and friendly house to live in - with people who want to be social, yet can respect private space. If anyone is looking for a house for around September, whether you are LSE, or other London uni students - drop us a message! J
I'm studying German first year at Birkbeck, I'm 22, don't wanna spend more than like 600 quid a month. I like people and things that are't ****! would like to live north/east London as they are most affordable. I'm looking for some likeminded people who are also looking for a house. Get in touch :smile:
Reply 12
Hello,
I have a flat confirmed for September 2014 in camberwell/Peckham. We are looking for a 3rd flatmate! It's perfect for students studying at Camberwell college of art as it's walking distance from the college! I am however studying at LCF holborn campus and commuting 20-25 mins everyday which I don't mind! It has great bus links and the tube is not far. The flat has three bedrooms, a living area, kitchen and two bathrooms. It's around £533 a month but there is also bills of £500 between everybody every 3 months. These include; heating, electricity etc, TV license and internet. It is modern, clean and spacious (for London). It is fully equipped and has a washing machine and tumble dryer. We are looking for someone friendly, sociable and up for a laugh! Please contact me on here or email me [email protected] if you are interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest