The Student Room Group

Crushes on dead celebrities?

I have a pretty intense crush on the singer Gram Parsons, he is just the most beautiful man I haver ever set eyes on. Even though he died nearly 20 years before I was born he is my dream man ... don't you think he is so cute ...
untitled.png
gram-parsons.jpg
He died so young at 26 and made some of the most beautiful, sad music ever that just makes me love him all the more!

Let me know if you think he's cute and who your dead celebrity crush is?
Howard Keel. In the 1950's that man was beautiful.
A thread for the necrophiles :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by brassbuttons
I have a pretty intense crush on the singer Gram Parsons, he is just the most beautiful man I haver ever set eyes on. Even though he died nearly 20 years before I was born he is my dream man ... don't you think he is so cute ...
untitled.png
gram-parsons.jpg
He died so young at 26 and made some of the most beautiful, sad music ever that just makes me love him all the more!

I don't know many of his songs but I respect the choice for his association with The Byrds.

Despite being 100% heterosexual, because of my great passion for music I find great beauty in Jim Morrison. And, loving the matinee idol look, I see that James Dean and Cary Grant were v handsome men- the equivalent of Audrey Hepburn and Vivienne Leigh.
Plus the powerful charismatic masculinity of Oliver Reed who was very erudite (as interviews show- very unfair to regard him as just a drunk).

Anyway, I should pick some more women. I liked Anne Bancroft (Mrs Robinson from The Graduate). And Brittany Murphy.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Jeff Buckley and Ian Curtis (Joy Division)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by brassbuttons
untitled.png
gram-parsons.jpg

Heath Ledger
Jim Morrison
Jeff Buckley
River Phoenix
Kurt <3
and i always liked Sid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
oh and james dean&elvis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Layne Staley, Heath Ledger. They're more platonic-respect-crushes than physical-crushes, if that makes sense.
Reply 8
Original post by AKWxxx

and i always liked Sid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean Syd (Barrett)?

Shine on indeed. I've got a bike you can ride it it if you like...
Reply 9
Original post by Picnic1
Do you mean Syd (Barrett)?

Shine on indeed. I've got a bike you can ride it it if you like...

i meant Vicious :tongue: i like Pink Floyd but i never had crushes on any of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Cool, thanks everyone. Nice to know I'm not alone. Yeah so many hot guys died way too soon :frown:
Reply 11
Heath Ledger, always. Such a wasted talent and life. And a beautiful man.
I have more than I'd like to admit to be honest :tongue:

Syd Barrett
Nick Drake
Tim Buckley
River Phoenix

And far too many musicians from the early 60's/70's were just too handsome for words before time inevitably took it's toll. I think I was born in the wrong decade.
Freddie Mercury and Kurt Cobain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Mitch Lucker! Singer of band Suicide Silence... So sad. He was such an awesome guy. ;( And for some reason, Michael Jackson too. And Elvis Presley. <3 Such legends.
Reply 15
Elvis :coma:
Heath Ledger and my babe Kurt Cobain :frown:
oh my god ive fallen in love with many old hollywood actors and actresses like jimmy stewart, hedy lamarr, ava gardner, sidney poitier, gregory peck, rita hayworth, vivien leigh, leslie howard, james dean, paul newman, nat king cole, norma shearer, aida overton walker, maude fealy, and the list goes on and on
(edited 1 year ago)
lol
Reply 19
Corey Haim, Heath Ledger and Kurt Cobain

Latest