The Student Room Group

When did I lose my virginity?

I'm a guy who has had sex with a few girls however I wanted to know what people would constitute my "first time"

These are with different girls in chronological order;

1. She was a virgin. We tried vaginal sex but she got too nervous / squeamish / too painful and I couldn't penetrate her beyond 1 mm

we did however have full anal sex a few times (she didn't find anal painful at all ... )

2. Also a Virgin, she however insisted we keep lights off so was hard to see, my fingers went in fine but when I tried penetration with my cock she again moved too much / closed her legs

I maybe went in 4-5mm and she bled a little but out of frustration went back to just fingering her and her giving me oral

3. Same as number two, she was a Virgin too and I barely even got a finger in and so whilst she didn't squirm or move etc I just couldn't penetrate her beyond halfway of my cock

4. She was sexually experienced , I was lying on my bed and she just pulled my boxers down and slid down, I was amazed at how easy it was given the rest ...

now personally I would say 4. But does some penetration count ? Would you class anal?
Does it keep you up at night, thinking about this?
Reply 2
Number 4!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy who has had sex with a few girls however I wanted to know what people would constitute my "first time"

1. She was a virgin. We tried vaginal sex but she got too nervous / squeamish / too painful and I couldn't penetrate her beyond 1 mm

we did however have full anal sex a few times (she didn't find anal painful at all ... )

2. Also a Virgin, she however insisted we keep lights off so was hard to see, my fingers went in fine but when I tried penetration with my cock she again moved too much / closed her legs

I maybe went in 4-5mm and she bled a little but out of frustration went back to just fingering her and her giving me oral

3. Same as number two, she was a Virgin too and I barely even got a finger in and so whilst she didn't squirm or move etc I just couldn't penetrate her beyond halfway of my cock

4. She was sexually experienced , I was lying on my bed and she just pulled my boxers down and slid down, I was amazed at how easy it was given the rest ...

now personally I would say 4. But does some penetration count ? Would you class anal?

IMO: You lost your Anal Virginity at 1 and your Vaginal Virginity at 4
Reply 4
Original post by konvictz0007
Does it keep you up at night, thinking about this?

Not at all

Someone just asked me the question and I was thinking "what would count"

To clarify I've had sex with more girls since girl 4.
Reply 5
First girl sounds like a phenomenon
Reply 6
1st time you lost it. Anal sex is sex just like vaginal sex! However she did NOT lose her vaginal virginity, but lost her anal virginity heheh. simples.
Reply 7
Original post by tnetennba
First girl sounds like a phenomenon

Indeed.

Anal was at her suggestion

We used 1/2 a tube of ky jelly attempting Vaginal sex

Then anal with the residue lube just slid right in
Reply 8
bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

Yes, of course anal counts. Are gay men virgins just because they don't have vaginal sex?

(Maybe I'm just biased... but having asked my friends before in similar arguments, all but one agree that anal is a form of sex)

Different hole, sure, but sex isn't defined by the presence of a vagina! It's called anal sex for a reason...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending