Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by kaizzu
Yes, still waiting.

Still waiting here too!
University of York
York
Reply 661
Received accommodation at Halifax ensuite, 51week let though.
Original post by kaizzu
Yes, still waiting.

I got an email today saying it may take until the 5th of September. I'm having to move overseas from Northern Ireland, so a little more notice would've been nice :/
Original post by leeanthonyturner
Is anyone near Goodricke, Oliver Sheldon Court, Block A1, Ground Floor, Room 26? Flat 2 I think?

I'm in Goodricke, Oliver Sheldon Court. I think I'm in C3, floor 1, room 6... if I'm reading it right haha
anyone studying politics and international relations!!!??
Original post by Pandora.
Is there anyone in Fairfax who'd swap for a catered Eric Milner-White A? :smile:

Im in fairfax! Whats your room details?
Reply 666
I'm in Fairfax house, room 004. Anyone else?
Reply 667
Anyone in Eric Milner White B?
Reply 668
Original post by talktogk

Over here!

Hello! I'm doing single Politics, if that counts.. :smile:

Incidentally, if anyone else is in the same place as me, I've been allocated to Derwent College, Block D I think...

I'm just applying for a University Card now, but am unsure about whether the photo will be found valid, it does looks a little overexposed. Does anyone know how this process works? Are you able to apply again with another photo if you cant get a Card with the one you submit?
Original post by Dgoldstraw

Incidentally, if anyone else is in the same place as me, I've been allocated to Derwent College, Block D I think...

I'm just applying for a University Card now, but am unsure about whether the photo will be found valid, it does looks a little overexposed. Does anyone know how this process works? Are you able to apply again with another photo if you cant get a Card with the one you submit?

Me too! I'm in Langwith John West Taylor though - and as for the uni card, I haven't even thought about mine, d'you know when the deadline is? I'm sure they'll let you submit another photo though, what else could they do?

Pretty sure they'd just say that the photo doesn't meet the standards then ask you to take another one. You need the card at York so they aren't going to let you not have one.
Original post by bananaminion
Me too! I'm in Langwith John West Taylor though - and as for the uni card, I haven't even thought about mine, d'you know when the deadline is? I'm sure they'll let you submit another photo though, what else could they do?

Hey!

Yeah, don't know if there is even a deadline or anything, I wouldn't have thought there would be as it says current students can apply as well. I've just got some email reminder about it from York yesterday, so obviously I'm panicking... :biggrin:
Hey!

Yeah, don't know if there is even a deadline or anything, I wouldn't have thought there would be as it says current students can apply as well. I've just got some email reminder about it from York yesterday, so obviously I'm panicking... :biggrin:

I think you need to upload the photo before you arrive, the cards are given to you when you get there.
Original post by __Adam__
I think you need to upload the photo before you arrive, the cards are given to you when you get there.

ah right, thanks
Original post by Meltem
Over here!

Woot woot!!! Are ya excited? What house are you in?
Reply 676
Woot woot!!! Are ya excited? What house are you in?

I'm very excited, but I also dread it a bit ... I am moving from the Netherlands which is quite a big step for me! I am in Derwent, block B :smile:
Are you looking forward to uni life? Which house are you in?

I'm studying Economics & Politics. Not sure which two modules of the following I should select: Politics, Power & society or Intro to Democratic Politics or Intro to International Politics or Intro to political theory. Any insight?
Original post by Revise1234
I'm studying Economics & Politics. Not sure which two modules of the following I should select: Politics, Power & society or Intro to Democratic Politics or Intro to International Politics or Intro to political theory. Any insight?

Did you do politics at A level or anything? Or just think about what side of politics interests you most - practical, theoretical, international...?
Reply 679
Just checked my timetable. Quite happy with it :smile: No outrageous lecture times etc.
Does everyone have wednesdays off? Is anyone unhappy with their timetable?

Quick Reply

Latest