The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Current imperial chemists!

I've got an offer to study chemistry at imperial and I was wondering how the course is laid out. I've been on the website and I know what modules there are, but how many will I be taking in the first year and over what time span? (E.g. 6 modules before Christmas, then exam on them, then 4 modules before Easter, then examined on them )

Thanks in advance and any other info relating to the course or how you are finding your course and time at imperial would be much appreciated! :colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by HoneyRose
I've got an offer to study chemistry at imperial and I was wondering how the course is laid out. I've been on the website and I know what modules there are, but how many will I be taking in the first year and over what time span? (E.g. 6 modules before Christmas, then exam on them, then 4 modules before Easter, then examined on them )

Thanks in advance and any other info relating to the course or how you are finding your course and time at imperial would be much appreciated!
:colondollar:

Wat were ur a levels and gcse's
Would I get an offer with 4A* 5A & 2B. Then 2A* 2A prediction
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by LazyEye
Wat were ur a levels and gcse's
Would I get an offer with 4A* 5A & 2B. Then 2A* 2A prediction

I don't see why not, I was only predicted AAA but then my personal statement and interview was very good
What was your offer and in what subjects? And what kind of things did you have on your personal statement? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending