The Student Room Group

Anyone going to University of Salford in March 2015

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is going to Salford or has gotten a place for Mental Health Nursing commencing in March 2015
Reply 1
Original post by Olayemi
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is going to Salford or has gotten a place for Mental Health Nursing commencing in March 2015

I am :smile:
Reply 2
I just recieved an offer today for march 2015 even though i had applied for the sept intake but hey i am not complaining :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by skittles86
I just recieved an offer today for march 2015 even though i had applied for the sept intake but hey i am not complaining :smile:

Yeah same with me
Reply 4

I complained and they found me a place for September after all ,as long as I firmed them. I really had to go in September as I had organised child care for 5 kids. I would never have been able to re arrange for all the kids for March.
Reply 5
Original post by lillith
I complained and they found me a place for September after all ,as long as I firmed them. I really had to go in September as I had organised child care for 5 kids. I would never have been able to re arrange for all the kids for March.

Hi Lillith, i saw that you had done that on another thread, totally see why you need september and congrats on getting the place you wanted :smile: I myself have come round to the idea of march as it allows me more time to save up. It's always been between salford and coventry for me but i just got rejected from cov today so i will be firming salford :smile:
Reply 6
Hi Lillith, i saw that you had done that on another thread, totally see why you need september and congrats on getting the place you wanted :smile: I myself have come round to the idea of march as it allows me more time to save up. It's always been between salford and coventry for me but i just got rejected from cov today so i will be firming salford :smile:

Congrats on getting into Salford, I hope you don't feel too bad about missing out on Coventry. I just wanted anyone in my position with childcare to realise that sometimes if you moan a bit you can get what you want, if the alternative is missing out. Some childminders book a year in advance, so I had to organise mine really early to make sure she could have all my kids before and after school if needed.
Reply 7
Thanks :smile: no ill get over it, i'm just glad I got in to one of my top two lol after all the waiting! Yeah see i dont have any children but I can understand the importance of timing for you and fair play to you :smile: it's all guna be so worth it in 3yrs time when we are all qualified professionals...so exciting lol!
Howdy folks, I applied for the September intake and got offered March back in Febuary...I have accepted the offer so I guess cya all there. Will anyone be moving into accommodation?
Reply 9
Me too!
Applied for September but I was a late applicant, so expected to be considered for March after reading that Salford do this. Better than saying "sorry, course is full, try again next year"

I'm pleased. March gives me plenty of time to finish up at work, find somewhere to live, make the move back up north and find a part time job.

Well done everyone - see you all next year :rolleyes:

Callie
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Olayemi

I am too :smile:

Does anybody know when we will get more information? I've been looking at the Uni website, however, it only mentions September's inductions/timetables and whatnot.
Original post by Casey0k
I am too :smile:

Does anybody know when we will get more information? I've been looking at the Uni website, however, it only mentions September's inductions/timetables and whatnot.

I asked for the years timetable a while ago I'll upload it here tonight.
Hi guys, I'm also starting March on the adult nursing. Its just been confirmed as well! I created a page on facebook for the march intake as I could only find one for September.

Add yourself if you want to and invite others you know, I'm sure we'll all start to feel nervous in the next couple of months and it will be good having others support :-)

<facebook link removed by mod. Please use PM>
Reply 13
Original post by Glenholmes
I asked for the years timetable a while ago I'll upload it here tonight.

Did you ask admissions for this?
Hi just wondered how people are getting on. Ive applied for my maintenance loan and its been approved. Ive applied for my bursary and just waiting to get the evidence together that they asked for.

Did anyone get a timetable? Ive been told we wont hear anymore from salford until after xmas

Quick Reply

Latest