The Student Room Group

Should I give him my virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Lol. I have. Seem to attract them like flies. But not one normal guy. This may be my first normal guy and I know it's risky but I would like give him a shot. And then I have doubts. I posted on this forum in an attempt to try and clear my head but I'm not sure it has worked.

As for selling it, I had this one guy offer me money (£25,000) to sleep with him when he'd heard a rumour about my situation. But I decided to wait for someone special. Or at least someone interested in me really. That was probably a mistake to now lol. Only jk. I admire how entrepreneurial those girls are but it's not for me!
(edited 10 years ago)
Your problem is not that you're a virgin, it's that you think that being a virgin is a huge problem. Round peg, round hole, of you go. There is no big secret to be told ever. If I were you, I would maybe consider reading some books about healthy sexuality to get more insight into how adults view sexual exploration with other adults. You can certainly give this chap a go, but I fear it won't solve the underlying issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 102
I mean it was a complete waste as he could have just chatted to me and I may have but I figure if they offer you cash then they want something more than vanilla lol.
Reply 103
Can I ask what my underlying issue is in your opinion? And what you think I should do about it?
Original post by Virgin84
Isn't it worse going home with a guy in a night club I've never met before drunk than arranging to have sex in a hotel room with someone you know a little better sober?

No, because to some extent his presence in the club, probably with friends of some description, validates him as someone with some stake in society who is probably not a serial killer.

I would suggest you meet in a public place first to get the measure of him.

You said you only ever attract creepy or drunk men. There's a good reason for this: it's only creepy or drunk men who generally have the confidence to approach anyone. In fact, to do so when you're not drunk generally makes you creepy, so it's a catch-22 if you're not going to accept either of them.
Reply 105
Original post by scrotgrot
No, because to some extent his presence in the club, probably with friends of some description, validates him as someone with some stake in society who is probably not a serial killer.

I would suggest you meet in a public place first to get the measure of him.

You said you only ever attract creepy or drunk men. There's a good reason for this: it's only creepy or drunk men who generally have the confidence to approach anyone. In fact, to do so when you're not drunk generally makes you creepy, so it's a catch-22 if you're not going to accept either of them.

There is a difference between creepy and awkward. The latter I can handle.
Original post by Virgin84
Im a lawyer. My thesis is on Scottish independence and how that would effect membership of the WTO and, if that would mean reapply, whether that could be beneficial. I hope that answers your question.

It certainly does, thats really interesting! Hope I can do a PhD one day...you have a really good thing going for you, good luck and hopefully you'll resolve your 'other' problems :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by Abstraction
It certainly does, thats really interesting! Hope I can do a PhD one day...you have a really good thing going for you, good luck and hopefully you'll resolve your 'other' problems :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Im sure you can. You just need to stick in at university (especially honours year). But I found each year got easier as I got better at my subject (which helped). I wish you luck too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending