The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Level 4 BA Art and Design

Hi everyone!
I've set up this forum as I thought it would be easier to discuss matters with the reps on this website as we can talk as a group rather than one to one emails and facebook as not everyone is on there :smile: So hopefully this works, fingers crossed!

First matter to discuss is the After Easter sessions on the 28/04, 01/05, 05/05 and 12/05 with Dem.

We need to decide what we want to do in that time that we have with Dem.
Just some suggestions...
- Lecture
- Relevant documentary/film screening
- Self directed study, with support from Dem
- Relevant workshops
- Group Tutorials
- A selection of these above that Dem decides would be useful

Its up to us all to decide and we need a decision by thursday
So what does everyone think?
Me personally: I'd enjoy some self directed study with films in the background:smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Workshops!
workshops and/or films
Reply 4
Workshops :smile:
Self directed study and drop in tutorials with Dem if we need it?
Reply 6
thank you all for replying! :biggrin: I'd personally like some self directed study time as well as some workshops, and maybe a documentary/film screening. Basically a mixture of activities :smile:
Niamh Sivertsen - some tutorials both in groups and individually with dem.
Reply 8
I'd like it to be split. A documentary viewing and a group tutorial in the first few weeks, then self directed study afterwards would be good!
Reply 9
Self Study days with Dem and workshops.
I'd like both lectures/workshops and also group and 1 to 1 tutorials :smile:
tutorials for sho
I think self directed study with dem there to chat too, as were probably gonna be bogged down with perfecting our work. Xx
Reply 13
I think a mixture of all of them would be useful, depending on where were all at.
Personally for me a sign up tutorial slots would be good so we can carry on with our work and get feedback on work we've done over the holiday if we want to (optional)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending