The Student Room Group

Using prostitutes is like using cheat codes

Inspired by the other thread.Now I understand why many men would since men's sex drive is much higher, physically based and straightforward than women's. But to it me just feels like using cheat codes in a game or hunting an animal that's been driven in front of your rifle. Or like those kids who lose a competition and still get a medal. It would feel humiliating and have no sense of achievement whatsoever. Like someone took pity on you for some cash. There's no dignity in it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why? You know there's many men disabled, etc who quite simply can't get sex. A father took his son with down's to visit a prostitute because he had a sex drive but because of his disability he found it very hard to find a woman who wanted to date him/have sex. I think it's great that he could have an outlet to have sex just because someone's disabled it doesn't mean they aren't entitled to a sex life . I would rather men who aren't into relationships go to hookers than pretend they are interested in a girl but they really they just want sex, It would make dating and relationships an awful lot simpler.
No one cares what you have to say.
Reply 3
You look up how to do it at first but then you eventually start to remember what to do with your fingers and thumbs?
Original post by vickidc18
Why? You know there's many men disabled, etc who quite simply can't get sex. A father took his son with down's to visit a prostitute because he had a sex drive but because of his disability he found it very hard to find a woman who wanted to date him/have sex. I think it's great that he could have an outlet to have sex just because someone's disabled it doesn't mean they aren't entitled to a sex life . I would rather men who aren't into relationships go to hookers than pretend they are interested in a girl but they really they just want sex, It would make dating and relationships an awful lot simpler.

Ignore the thread.

Let it slip into the oblivion that is the Unanswered Threads of TSR.
You're just giving him the attention he craves.
Reply 5
It's totally disgusting also to be with a woman that been with 3 or 4 guys before you that day
Reply 6
Not really. Johns are no worse than the sort of scum you see in nightclubs leching over pieces of meat - people who use terms like 'sloppy seconds' and 'fanny magnet' a lot. We would all like to be the jack the lad though wouldnt we? Strutting around nightclubs, seducing birds left, right and centre, but realistically the best most will come away with of an evening is an elbow in the face and a spilt pint down ones trousers. Online dating isn't really any sort of guarantee either and unless you want to be done for harassment those are the two most viable 'free' options. Plus prozzies generally have a higher level of integrity than the hairdressers cum slappers dancing around their handbags on a Friday night - no pretensions towards 'standards'.
R1, R2, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.

Nah I don't see how it's remotely similar.
Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start.

Yes, apart from 'start' being in the wrong place I can see the connection. Maybe that's why Sonic never had to chase Tails.
Reply 9
Yes, I would say it is basically the same, the enjoyment of a game is in the journey and the enjoyment of casual sex is in the chase. But of course we should not underestimate the misery of men who are too ugly, socially anxious or unstable to ever find a girlfriend. There are special sex therapy programmes they can go on with prostitutes who gently guide them through the process and help them overcome obstacles. I certainly think there should be subsidies for them for disabled people.
Original post by scrotgrot
I certainly think there should be subsidies for them for disabled people.

You can't be serious. We don't have the money to be subsidising prostitutes for the disadvantaged.
Reply 11
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No one cares what you have to say.

Why do you keep commenting on these peoples threads ? You're doing more harm than good.
Original post by Birkenhead
You can't be serious. We don't have the money to be subsidising prostitutes for the disadvantaged.

Yes we do, it would be a one-off cost. Every person should have a reasonable expectation of one day having sex with somebody, it's no different to when you get charities or fund-raising paying for disabled people to go bungee-jumping in the Grand Canyon or whatever. Able-bodied people can get jobs and pay for it themselves.
Reply 13
Original post by King Leonidas
R1, R2, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.

Nah I don't see how it's remotely similar.

Ironically rumoured to double as the 'more stamina' cheat for San Andreas' Hot Coffee minigame.
You could say the same about buying food as opposed to going into the wilds and hunting it. Or buying a pre-built appliance instead of building it from scratch yourself.
Yes we do, it would be a one-off cost. Every person should have a reasonable expectation of one day having sex with somebody, it's no different to when you get charities or fund-raising paying for disabled people to go bungee-jumping in the Grand Canyon or whatever. Able-bodied people can get jobs and pay for it themselves.

I assumed from 'subsidy' you were referring to government support. If it's NGO or charity then go wild, though I do think the millions and millions with far more pressing fundamental needs in the world almost shame the proposition and I wouldn't donate to such a campaign myself.
Original post by Steel/Hardy
Not really. Johns are no worse than the sort of scum you see in nightclubs leching over pieces of meat - people who use terms like 'sloppy seconds' and 'fanny magnet' a lot. We would all like to be the jack the lad though wouldnt we? Strutting around nightclubs, seducing birds left, right and centre, but realistically the best most will come away with of an evening is an elbow in the face and a spilt pint down ones trousers. Online dating isn't really any sort of guarantee either and unless you want to be done for harassment those are the two most viable 'free' options. Plus prozzies generally have a higher level of integrity than the hairdressers cum slappers dancing around their handbags on a Friday night - no pretensions towards 'standards'.

You almost managed to outdo the OP...

To be honest I agree, the government should subsidise women to those in need. I mean, we've already had them compared to 'buying an appliance' in this thread, and the gov. subsidises essential appliances to the disabled. I'm sure it's the same thing for them woman things.

Original post by Steel/Hardy

And they say feminism is pointless. :rolleyes:

Well, take a look at this website they won't anymore.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TolerantBeing
To be honest I agree, the government should subsidise women to those in need. I mean, we've already had them compared to 'buying an appliance' in this thread, and the gov. subsidises essential appliances to the disabled. I'm sure it's the same thing for them woman things.

And they say feminism is pointless. :rolleyes:

Well, take a look at this website they won't anymore.

This is not meant to commodify women, I don't think it's an evil thing to say that everyone (women also, by the way) should have some chance of experiencing sex during their lifetime, and I think sex therapists of the sort featured in the recent documentary 40-Year-Old Virgins would be the first to agree.

Incidentally I'm not sure where you got the idea that the government subsidises appliances to the disabled. They can't even bring themselves to give them enough money to buy food with at the moment.

Hmm, another thing. I'm not sure I would call what that other poster you quoted said "misogynist". It's uncharitable, certainly - and to both genders - but simply insulting women is not misogyny. Are they to be sheltered from being called "hairdressers-cum-slappers dancing around their handbags"? I would say the misogynists are those using words like "sloppy seconds" and "fanny magnet", because that commodifies sex and objectifies women - he clearly has as much contempt for these men as anyone else. Calling women pretentious for having too high standards when they're not particularly amazing people themselves is not really misogynist.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Birkenhead
I assumed from 'subsidy' you were referring to government support. If it's NGO or charity then go wild, though I do think the millions and millions with far more pressing fundamental needs in the world almost shame the proposition and I wouldn't donate to such a campaign myself.

Well, whatever, I just thought it was an interesting idea, since my brother is severely disabled and it makes me very sad that he will never experience sex with a woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending