Southampton Freshers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hiya, I have firmed Southampton for medicine :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Firmed Southampton for Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed Southampton for Criminology and Psychology 2014 entry!
Hopefully I'll get Wessex Lane Halls too, looks the most fun place tbh
Hopefully be starting in September if i get the grades to study Adult Nursing.
I cannot wait!
Reply 44
Im going to be starting the Physiotherapy degree at southampton in september.Have been on the access course this year and got my final assignment back today and have exceeded my conditional offer yay! I will be living at home (weymouth) and travelling in by train at 6am every morning as i can't afford accommodation!
Reply 45
I firmed for healthcare science too
Reply 46
Anyone studying sociology/ sociology with anthropology??
Reply 47
Hey guys, have firmed Southampton for Spanish and French (possibly a 3rd language).. Not sure about accommodation yet, what does everyone recommend? :biggrin:
Original post by hrsharp
Hey guys, have firmed Southampton for Spanish and French (possibly a 3rd language).. Not sure about accommodation yet, what does everyone i recommend? :biggrin:

I recommend glen eyre, it's a 7 minute walk to campus, a really nice area. Wessex lane requires you to ride a bus to and from your lectures. At peak times the buses are packed with people to get back there, not to mention to queues at wessex lane itself for buses.
Reply 49
Original post by hrsharp
Hey guys, have firmed Southampton for Spanish and French (possibly a 3rd language).. Not sure about accommodation yet, what does everyone recommend? :biggrin:

Hey i'm the same :biggrin: [french + ab initio spanish + maybe german]
I've applied for Highfield halls accomodation, because it's closest to avenue campus and catered, so i'm hoping that means it's quite social. Ive also applied for wessex lane :smile:
Reply 50
Hi! I firmed Southampton for English (AAB) and I'm so excited for September! I've lived in London all my life, so I'm looking forward to a change of scenery. :smile:
Reply 51
Hi All

I have confirmed BSc Managament :smile:

Seriously excited, anyone else on this course i would love to hear from you!

See you all in September guys! :colondollar:
Has anyone applied for City Gateway? I'm really tempted to apply as my first choice, but kinda worried that not many will apply as there isnt much info. Also like how Glen Eyre and Wessex lane have more of a community spirit lol :colondollar:
Reply 53
Hi,
I'm going to start in september 2014. I will be studying law ( foundation program 1st)
Hello! I am going to study English and Modern Languages in Southampton for my Erasmus :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by CarlosByron
Hello! I am going to study English and Modern Languages in Southampton for my Erasmus :smile:

Hi :smile: i'm a languages student too (but native english rather than erasmus), which other languages are you planning to study? :biggrin: for me its french, german and ab initio spanish :smile:
Reply 56
Firmed for BSc Geography!! Anyone else on my course? :tongue:
I'm so so so pumped for September!
I've applied for Wessex Lane catered halls - anyone else hoping to go there too? :redface:
Anyone doing ba geography??
Does anyone know if halls have WiFi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurenemma07
Anyone doing ba geography??

I'm going to be doing BSc Geography :biggrin: soo excited, but terrified at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending