The Student Room Group

Depression?? Or something else?!

I had depression 3 years ago, and i think it has come back again, but in differnt symptoms but im am not sure. Currently my mood differs day to day, some of the behaviour i show or express are out of the unordinary and also day to day i could be down but all of a sudden my mood changes. I am very negative of myself, any small mistakes i make i will rip into myself and say comments to myself such i am an idiot etc. I worry alot what other people think of me at all times, and i am paranoid if they are talking about me at work. When it comes to self esteem i dont have any, i dont think much of myself at all, and i always think why would a women go out with me, i have nothing to give, there are alot of men better than me. I'm an average guy who is well educated and have a good job but im not sure if what i have explained is depression? Also at work i get easily confused and mind goes
Blank aswel as mix my words up. I see light at the end of the tunnel meaning i dont feel like i want to die or anything, its just the sypmtoms i have not sure... Could anyone please help me? I have booked a GP appointment today later on to ask tem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi Believe2014 :smile:

It sounds to me like you're suffering Anxiety and/or Depression.
The worrying about what people think of you and the paranoia sounds very much like it. The low self-esteem is common in cases of Anxiety as well as you're mind going blank.

Good luck with the doctors appointment and let me know how it goes,
BembaNugget
Reply 2
Bemba nugget - thank you, i will let you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest