The Student Room Group

Btec level 3 business extended diploma

hi I will be starting this course in September, and I really want to know if it will be difficult or not. I am willing to put all my effort in. Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
if your willing to put in all the effort than it will be fine. you'll enjoy it if you like doing coursework and no exams. just to let you know some units might be harder than others.
Hi there I finished my BTEC level 3 diploma in business studies, I was in a class with people doing the extended diploma and they did 9 units all together while I only did 6 of those 9. I can tell you that if you decide to take this course then you have to put effort in otherwise the workload may become too much, being that it is all coursework. Overall, I enjoyed 6/9 units and think that it was fun and interesting to do.

Hope I helped in anyway, do not worry and always ask for help if you are stuck!

Please don't quote me if I'm wrong about any of this :-P
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by CurtisGriffiths
Hi there I finished my BTEC level 3 diploma in business studies, I was in a class with people doing the extended diploma and they did 9 units all together while I only did 6 of those 9. I can tell you that if you decide to take this course then you have to put effort in otherwise the workload may become too much, being that it is all coursework. Overall, I enjoyed 6/9 units and think that it was fun and interesting to do.

Hope I helped in anyway, do not worry and always ask for help if you are stuck!

Please don't quote me if I'm wrong about any of this :-P

I'll be starting this September, I'm so excited as I love studying business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thefish1
I'll be starting this September, I'm so excited as I love studying business

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you! It was a very fun course!
Reply 6
Original post by CurtisGriffiths
Good luck to you! It was a very fun course!

Ah thank you so much ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I completed this course two years ago and finished with a DDM, I really didn't put in as much effort as I should of e.g. left assignments till the last minute or just went for a pass (you are given criteria on how to meet a Pass, Merit & Distinction). If you work hard and do what the teachers tell you to do then you'll do well.

Any questions just ask, where are you going to be studying the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending