The Student Room Group

When a SHY GIRL says she needs to check her schedule for the weekend???!!!!!

Sorry I posted few threads before but the new situation is that i asked her if she is free this weekend/easter holiday (we're both 18 in sixth form). And i told her its gonna be lots of funn on that day and she said yeah its gonna be fun!! She says that she wasn't sure and need to check her schedule and i Told her to text me after she checked it. I wasn't sure if she is politely saying 'No' or she really need to check her schedule. (sorry for the poor english/gramma, its kinda rush) Cheers guys!
Reply 1
Look. Calm down.

You haven't even asked a question here.

Even if you did ask a question we wouldn't know the answer.

You're coming off as needy and desperate. Chill the **** out.
She may have commitments such as sports, music lessons etc etc :smile: I've said this and have actually needed to check that I haven't made prior arrangements and check the days I'll actually be free, don't worry :smile: Just because she's shy, it doesn't necessarily mean she'll always be free :tongue:
Take a couple of chill pills, she may actually be legit busy and need to check her schedule
Reply 4
let her check her schedule? she said it will be fun so what do you have to worry about?
Maybe she needs to check it out with her parents?
Because the majority of people actually do things. Just because someone's shy doesn't mean they're permanently free.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending