The Student Room Group

Italian AS/A2 urgent pls

Hello people,
I am taking italian As and A2 exam this year, and i was confused about italian AS speaking exam(unit 1).
Unit one has section A which is about one of the stimulus, but in section B it says "Section B requires the teacher to engage the student in a discussion that, although still relating to the same general topic area and its linked subtopics, moves away from the
main focus of the stimulus".
Do i have to prepare some kind of discussion? or is done there?
thx
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Original post by MrJoker
Hello people,
I am taking italian As and A2 exam this year, and i was confused about italian AS speaking exam(unit 1).
Unit one has section A which is about one of the stimulus, but in section B it says "Section B requires the teacher to engage the student in a discussion that, although still relating to the same general topic area and its linked subtopics, moves away from the
main focus of the stimulus".
Do i have to prepare some kind of discussion? or is done there?
thx

Hey! Im not sure if I'm too late in replying but depending on what you've chosen, ie. lifestyle health and fitness, youth culture and concerns, world around us or education, work and employment, the discussion will lead into that. You can usually tell what they'll ask you about because you'll fall into the same pattern you usually do with your teacher, how come you're taking it in one year? And also, are you doing literature for U4?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending