Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Omg I think I feel right at home here :love:
    Favourite Bollyood film is definitely Jaane tu ya jaane na...aaah sooo cute
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prospectivEEconomist)
    Dabangg=title song=most epic dance ever. Ever. Yes you heard me right.
    The dance steps of that song + tere mast mast do nain became very popular, very quickly. The dance steps in the songs of his forthcoming romantic action comedy 'Ready' have the potential to match them. Some of them are shown in this:

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    Omg I think I feel right at home here :love:
    Favourite Bollyood film is definitely Jaane tu ya jaane na...aaah sooo cute
    Ah, another one who prefers movies in the romance genre. Those of you who haven't seen the three legendary movies in that genre: DDLJ, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, and Maine Pyar Kiya should definitely watch them.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Addicted to this song atm:

Nice to see some of the contestants who were in the reality shows Voice of India, Sare ga ma pa and Indian Idol got their chance to shine in playback singing as well.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)

ATIF ASLAM :love: all most all his bolly songs are mega hits :awesome:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MostCompetitive)
    Ah, another one who prefers movies in the romance genre. Those of you who haven't seen the three legendary movies in that genre: DDLJ, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, and Maine Pyar Kiya should definitely watch them.
    Well bollywood is known for its romance...
    Which genre are you into then?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?)
    Addicted to this song atm:

Nice to see some of the contestants who were in the reality shows Voice of India, Sare ga ma pa and Indian Idol got their chance to shine in playback singing as well.
    It is one of those songs that stays in your head + is pleasing to the ear.
    Currently, these three are my favourites. I guess you can just listen to them a lot.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im asian and bollywood doesnt appeal to me

sorry
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    Well bollywood is known for its romance...
    Which genre are you into then?
    All genres; I'm not biased.

Ok guys, so time for a review of 2010. Best lyrics, song, film?
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    saw 'Action replay' last night

the film itself was typical bollywood :rolleyes: though some parts/scenes were ok i guess
    what i really liked was the music, some awesome songs i've got to admit :awesome:

would recommend the music :yy: not the film/story :lol:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blush.ox)

the film itself was typical bollywood :rolleyes: though some parts/scenes were ok i guess
    what i really liked was the music, some awesome songs i've got to admit :awesome:

Getting up to date I see. Yes, the music is good, but the story isn't. Don't know what Akshay Kumar's playing at these days :confused: It really is just the 3 Khans dominating at the moment. Not seeing much new talent.

Don't tell me you haven't seen MPK yet. You should also watch Guzaarish with Hrithik if you haven't seen it. Also, since you've seen both MNIK and Dabangg, you will enjoy the comedy scene below, featuring Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. Below that is one of the best songs from Action Replayy.

• 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MostCompetitive)
    Getting up to date I see. Yes, the music is good, but the story isn't. Don't know what Akshay Kumar's playing at these days :confused: It really is just the 3 Khans dominating at the moment. Not seeing much new talent.

Don't tell me you haven't seen MPK yet. You should also watch Guzaarish with Hrithik if you haven't seen it. Also, since you've seen both MNIK and Dabangg, you will enjoy the comedy scene below, featuring Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. Below that is one of the best songs from Action Replayy.
    lol yeh sort of, we have a bunch of dvds that my dad bought recently, i just never get round to seeing them ..yeh akshay's films are always like that, sort of like salman's right
    Actually that guy playing akshay's son, who was also in Guzaarish, dont know his name is actually prty good, i have a feeling hes going to be given alot of attention etc, he could be really good :yep:

nope havent seen MPK yet, but yeh i've seen Guzaarish, would recommend that as its diff from the usual bolly :yy:

lol @the scene, its good and so is that song, my personal fav is the other slow-ish one with ash on her own, not remembering the name ofc
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Watching Kismat Konnection at the moment which is quite good. For all those that haven't yet seen the acclaimed 3 idiots.....well it's on C4 tonight at 11:55pm
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Watching Kismat Konnection at the moment which is quite good. For all those that haven't yet seen the acclaimed 3 idiots.....well it's on C4 tonight at 11:55pm
    Thanks for that! I've seen parts of it and the ending which was great...
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    how you finding it?
    the music in that films amazing :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how you finding it?
    yourr everywhere arent you!

• 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newton 29)
    yourr everywhere arent you!

well im sorry if it annoys you lol what can i do im a bolly fan :awesome:

as for yu..i thought yu werent talking to me :teehee:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    how you finding it?
    Agreed- I actually think the music is the highlight of the film....Soniye ve :bhangra:
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    Agreed- I actually think the music is the highlight of the film....Soniye ve :bhangra:
    i like the bakhuda one :awesome:

as for the film

Spoiler:
    Show
    the best scene was when they get together on the boat thing and then hug :love:

soo friking cute and romantic :cry2:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:

I found the gullu gullu part hilarious lolz

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 14, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.