The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Two tunes that are getting very popular indeed. The second one isn't even out yet.

Reply 3041
TuckingFypo
x

:bhangra:
Original post by Inzamam99
. X.

That song is so touching!! And aw I just read your story, sad :frown: I hope you get what you want anyway! Where there's a will there's a way. Age doesn't matter xD
Reply 3043
anyone seen love aaj kaal? my dad told me to download it cos someone he knows is in one of the dance scence.. hah.

loved that 3 idiots was on tv the other night! i literally watched it about 15 times when i was in india last year...
Original post by Expose
anyone seen love aaj kaal? my dad told me to download it cos someone he knows is in one of the dance scence.. hah.

loved that 3 idiots was on tv the other night! i literally watched it about 15 times when i was in india last year...

:lol: watch love aaj kal :yep: its prty good, keeping in mind the pathetic bollywood we get these days :erm:
Original post by azn-wonder91
LOLLLLLLL

First of all..Khala = Aunty

Kaala= Black

Secondly...EEEEEE that's bare haraam

khala :rofl2:

omg i've just had a really disturbing mental image :colonhash:
Reply 3046
Original post by Deshi

aah ..good old days :moon:
Reply 3048
Original post by rbnphlp
aah ..good old days :moon:

:yep:

Original post by Deshi
:yep:

This is a great song.

Original post by soyasauce
ahaha lol i hate it before i even watched it :s but its soooooooooooo good :smile: i wish i had a friend like amir's character :biggrin:

Hahaha i know right? I love the songs too :biggrin: Ahh i wanna watch it again! I saw it at the cinema when it came out :biggrin:
Original post by blush.ox
khala :rofl2:

omg i've just had a really disturbing mental image :colonhash:

LOL Eeeeeew I don't wanna know! :P My khaala's scared of kaalas :frown: bare racist :frown:
Hahaha i know right? I love the songs too :biggrin: Ahh i wanna watch it again! I saw it at the cinema when it came out :biggrin:

i know songs are soo good :biggrin: i attempted to watch it when it came out but fell asleep and thought it was crap but its soo good :biggrin:

my best film seen yet

It is the most inspirational bollywood movie ever. The most successful film at the cinema (box office) ever, in terms of total collections.

'all izz well' = legendary.
Sholay is easily the best action movie ever made in Indian film history. LOVE IT!
i know songs are soo good :biggrin: i attempted to watch it when it came out but fell asleep and thought it was crap but its soo good :biggrin:

my best film seen yet

Hahaha omggg I did that tooo with a diff movie ermm...jaane tu ya jaane na! have u seen tht one? omg it's sooo cute and Imran Khan is just...:colondollar:
Original post by MostCompetitive
It is the most inspirational bollywood movie ever. The most successful film at the cinema (box office) ever, in terms of total collections.

'all izz well' = legendary.

Deffo! ^.^ all izz well makes everything better :')
Hahaha omggg I did that tooo with a diff movie ermm...jaane tu ya jaane na! have u seen tht one? omg it's sooo cute and Imran Khan is just...:colondollar:

nah im not a fan of indian fillms :smile:

i found golmall 3 quite good :smile: and patialla house ( cant spell it )
nah im not a fan of indian fillms :smile:

i found golmall 3 quite good :smile: and patialla house ( cant spell it )

:O blasphemy on the TSR Bollywood thread!!! :tongue: tbh 90% of bollywood movies are rubbish now a days but the 10% that are good are brilliant!
Original post by masterswapy
Sholay is easily the best action movie ever made in Indian film history. LOVE IT!

tbh Sholay is known for its dialogues and story more than its action.

Best action movie I've ever seen: Ghayal (1990 - Sunny Deol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending