The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hic_et_ubique
tsk tsk layla! is this all i have taught you so far!! :p: and what abour kal ho na ho... you watched that one too didn't you?
ps: dont worry abt the spellings... and you can get as many bollywood movies as you want from me =)

:rofl: Yes, that one's cool too. It's the one with Hirthik Roshan(sp?) and Preety Zinta (sp?) in it, isn't it? :p: Gosh, I so need to get my spellings right for the names of these actors lol. :redface: And thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :wink:
layla*
:rofl: Yes, that one's cool too. It's the one with Hirthik Roshan(sp?) and Preety Zinta (sp?) in it, isn't it? :p: Gosh, I so need to get my spellings right for the names of these actors lol. :redface: And thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :wink:

Nope. Kal ho na ho has Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta and and and Saif ali Khan :suith: hehehe. AFAIK, Hritihik Roshan and Preity Zinta have starred together in only one movie - Koi Mil Gaya.
Reply 22
hic_et_ubique
Nope. Kal ho na ho has Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta and and and Saif ali Khan :suith: hehehe. AFAIK, Hritihik Roshan and Preity Zinta have starred together in only one movie - Koi Mil Gaya.

Oh yes, that's right! I keep getting the names of the films mixed up. I've watched both and I loved them. Kal ho na ho cracks me up especially when the nanny catches Saif Ali Khan and Shahrukh Khan hugging or doing stupid stuff together. :biggrin: She thinks they're GAY! :laugh:
Reply 23
Haha I ain't watched a hindi film in tiiiime. Last one I remember seeing at the cinemas was Border :eek: According to IMDB that was in 1997.....

I saw some funny with with Aishwariya and Shahrukh in it once at my cousin's, IMDB has once again provided me with info that it was called Josh. That was one of the better ones I've seen I think. I usually find myself just taking the mick too much and then being told to shut up by whoever I'm watching with :redface:
There's a new movie coming out in cinemas next friday 11/08/06 but I can't remember the name, does anyone know it??
Reply 25
Rosalily
There's a new movie coming out in cinemas next friday 11/08/06 but I can't remember the name, does anyone know it??

j'aime voir les films bollywood. can i join the society? last one i watched was pyare mohan on the plane!(emirates)......and on holiday i watched phir hera pheri, before holiday the best film was 36 china town/humko deewana kar gaye......but apparently this week or next week, the new version of 'Don'(amitabh bachan film 1960's/70's) is gonna come out...maybe rosalily is on about that film although i dont know d name. oh well. au revoir.
Reply 26
Who cried during Kal ho na ho?

There's a theory that everyone cries when Shah Rukh Khan dies and Preity Zinta can't be with him and it was v.sad.

I haven't watched any new films in ages though and don't know much about them really - the last one I saw was Faana and that was good, though even more unrealistic than usual.

Does anyone know when the remake of Sholay is out or is that a loooong time away?
Reply 27
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is out next Friday
apple tree
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is out next Friday

That's the one! Well remembered :biggrin: i'm going to see it at the Trafford Centre!
Reply 29
Nutter
My sister should NEVER EVER see this thread...

She'd either faint at seeing me being a member of this soc, or go crazy and start spamming you with Bollywood-related gibberish. :eek3:

We can do without that! :s:

Is your sister actually your brother Knogle :p:
i liked dhoom, and DUS; are there any others like those, i mean like action-paked, cool movies?
Reply 31
Protruding _ahead
i liked dhoom, and DUS; are there any others like those, i mean like action-paked, cool movies?

Are you Kquishir by any chance?

Anyway, I hear that Dhoom 2 is coming out or did it come out already?
Reply 32
Anybody heard of Don

Looks like a great film. Check out the poster: http://im.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/24poster1.jpg
Cataclysm
Are you Kquishir by any chance?

Anyway, I hear that Dhoom 2 is coming out or did it come out already?

Yea, how did you notice?
Protruding _ahead
Yea, how did you notice?

Cataclysm knows all :ninja: :biggrin:
Reply 35
I'll Join :biggrin:
If you want to join Anived, you'll have to go to the Socs list and click "join this soc" but you're already a member of 7 so I don't think it'll let you :frown:

Is anyone else going to Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna? :smile:
Reply 37
Rosalily
If you want to join Anived, you'll have to go to the Socs list and click "join this soc" but you're already a member of 7 so I don't think it'll let you :frown:

Is anyone else going to Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna? :smile:

Yes I Know, I will try to fix up my Soc Panel.

Also, I'm going to watch Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. :biggrin:
Reply 38
even though it's apparent release is Friday, are the Thursday showings advance previews? I'm confused.
I think the thursday showings must be the advanced previews, because there weren't any previews this weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest