TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone seen omkara? music's good but don't know what the film is like
I've not seen that one!
Reply 42
Rosalily
I've not seen that one!

r u goin to kabi alvida na kehna this friday. im goin Trafford centre to c it,.....might bump into each other :smile:
g_sachs
r u goin to kabi alvida na kehna this friday. im goin Trafford centre to c it,.....might bump into each other :smile:

I'm going on sunday!! :biggrin:
Reply 44
Rosalily
I'm going on sunday!! :biggrin:

lol thatll gimme a chance to tell u everything that happened in da film. :biggrin:
Reply 45
Me :)
Who cried during Kal ho na ho?

There's a theory that everyone cries when Shah Rukh Khan dies and Preity Zinta can't be with him and it was v.sad.

I haven't watched any new films in ages though and don't know much about them really - the last one I saw was Faana and that was good, though even more unrealistic than usual.

Does anyone know when the remake of Sholay is out or is that a loooong time away?

Yep I did, first time I saw it in cinema!I think its coming out sometime next year.
Reply 46
naddles
Yep I did, first time I saw it in cinema!I think its coming out sometime next year.

i can never ever ever ever cry during a film. the one thats made me come even close to crying was kuch kuch hota hai
I cried at the end of Kabhi Khushie Kabhie Gham! :blushing: when the father accepts his son (Shahrukh Khan) back! I must've been feeling emotional that night.... :rolleyes:
Rosalily
I cried at the end of Kabhi Khushie Kabhie Gham! :blushing: when the father accepts his son (Shahrukh Khan) back! I must've been feeling emotional that night.... :rolleyes:

I dont get movies like that; they kinda bore me over. You know with the cheesy songs and everything. More of a cool indian movies fan:cool: like Dhoom, DUS, Fight Club etc.
Reply 49
Quite enjoyed Omkara, the music was also fairly subtly done which was nice- Saif imo, is better in comic / chick-flic roles though.
Reply 50
tujhe dekha toye jaanaa sanam
pyar hota hai deewana sanam
ab yahaan se kahaan jayein hum
tere bahon mein mar jayein hum
Im a white guy! and I like bollywood so I have joined :smile:
Live in Southampton! Don't see that many movies unfortunately though :frown:
Reply 52
g_sachs
i can never ever ever ever cry during a film. the one thats made me come even close to crying was kuch kuch hota hai

I havent seen that movie in ages:eek:
Reply 53
tum paas aaye
yun muskuraye
yumne na jaane kya
sapne dekhaye
ab to mera dill jaage naa sota hai
kya karoon hai, kuch kuch hota hai
Has anyone seen Mohabbatein? I'm thinking of watching it tonight. :smile:
Reply 55
hum tumhare hain, tumhare sanam
hum tumhare hain, tumhare sanam
jaaneman mohabat ki, har qasam ki qasam
na judaa honge hum
Reply 56
Whoa whoa whoa too much Hindi in here! :redface:

I hear there's this really nice Hindi moving coming up and opening this weekend.

Can't wait to catch it sometime early next week! :biggrin: Movie-of-the-year, or something.
Reply 57
Cataclysm
Is your sister actually your brother Knogle :p:

It's about time you head for your routine brainwash now. :yy:
Reply 58
Whoa whoa whoa too much Hindi in here!

sorry butt. ill teach you the basics.
english;how are you?
hindi;mere bund mein kharrish hai?
english;im fine than you
hindi; mera lun kharra ho gaya
Reply 59
Raz
sorry butt. ill teach you the basics.
english;how are you?
hindi;mere bund mein kharrish hai?
english;im fine than you
hindi; mera lun kharra ho gaya

That sounds vaguely familiar...but thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending