The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

The society logo is nice :biggrin:
Reply 121
KANK is a great film. It's very different from the usual Karan Johar stuff and I feel its realistic. Good on him for making it! SRK, Preity, Rani and Abhi all did very well. I think everyone should see this film! And I can't wait to see it again.

In terms of forthcoming films - Don looks amazing!!! Lage Raho Munnabhai, Dhoom 2 and Kabul Express look good.
justfarhan
The society logo is nice :biggrin:

Aww thanks farhan :smile:

Took me ages to cut down an image I liked small enough! Its actually from a much larger picture but I liked that little section.

I'd actually forgotton to add, if anyone wants to contribute pictures to the thread, they'd be very welcome!!
Reply 123
There are new bollywood actors dolls. They are available in Argos too by the name Bollywood Legend.

Click here to see how they look!
Anived
There are new bollywood actors dolls. They are available in Argos too by the name Bollywood Legend.

Click here to see how they look!

They're ace!!! Hehe I want Shahrukh. :biggrin:
Reply 125
lol rosalily, now i get y the logo is an 'eye'....'covered up'
Reply 126
Hi guys, i could do with some suggestions and opinions.

I'm thinking of doing a dance for my sisters 16th bday party and i want a good song and dance to perform.
The one i have in mind is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frst0azJcjA

Its a beautiful song and i think the dance is cute.

Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx

xx
Reply 127
Laaibah
Hi guys, i could do with some suggestions and opinions.

I'm thinking of doing a dance for my sisters 16th bday party and i want a good song and dance to perform.
The one i have in mind is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frst0azJcjA

Its a beautiful song and i think the dance is cute.

Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx

xx

aaah, i remember that song. these girls in my school performed to it at a schoool 'concert' and it got the boys whisling hahah. but im not sure ud want that kinda reaction from ur sis or relatives .:smile:
Reply 129
Hey anyone home?

just wanted to say i have seen KANK.

Tis okay nothing brilliant, you need to see it with an open mind many ppl will hate it as it is not family orientated and begs the question "What if i fall in Love after marriage?"

Many will not like it but it shall make loads of money as it has the biggest stars.
Reply 130
Babuji ne kaha gaun chod do. Sab ne kaha Paro ko chod do. Paro ne kaha sharaab chod do. Tumne kaha ghar chod do. Ab ek din aisa aayega ki woh kahega, duniya hi chod do.
Reply 131
Babuji ne kaha gaun chod do. Sab ne kaha Paro ko chod do. Paro ne kaha sharaab chod do. Tumne kaha ghar chod do. Ab ek din aisa aayega ki woh kahega, duniya hi chod do.

what exactly does that mean? pl translate into english!
Reply 132
manisingh

Devdas! i mean

Haha! :p:
Reply 133
*Babuji said leave the village, everybody said leave Paro, Paro said leave alcohol. Today, you said leave home. One day he'll say, leave the world*

-X- DEVDAS -X-
Reply 134
Yeah, the best part of the Society is its logo! :yy:

What's this movie that everyone's going gaga about? I need to go catch it but to do that, I need to know the movie's name instead of acting like a dumbass in front of the ticketing counter. :redface:
Reply 135
the movie is kabhie alvida na kehna (never say goodbye)

instead of acting like a dumbass in front of the ticketing counter.

lol that happend with my dad. he said "kabhi kabhie erm its kabhie kabhie!" he couldnt say the film name at all... well he doesnt know hindi. lol it was embarrsasing
:wavey: hi everyone! I'm on hols in Las Vegas at the mo, no bollywood here, all hollywood!
I'm so sorry that I havent been on much ... my internets been broken :frown:

Anyway I saw 36 China Town :biggrin: 8/10 :biggrin: twas funny :p:

Might rent Chup Chup Ke tomorrow :smile:
My boyfriend went to a Bollywood ball/dinner in London on saturday and met Shahrukh Khan and loads of other Bollywood stars!!! He talked to Shahrukh for 15 minutes about all sorts and told him all about me when he asked if he had a girlfriend :biggrin: Shahrukh said "beautiful name, does her appearance match?" :love: and my boyfriend said "her beauty is incomparable"!!!

I was so jealous when he told me all about it!! He said there was music from all the greatest movies, Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna, Veer-Zaara, Main Noon Na, Kabhie Kushie Kabhie Gham etc....
Apparantly people were fighting with the security guards at the doors to get in! I'm in Las Vegas so I couldn't go with them :frown: I'm gutted!!!
Hey can i sign up?

Anybody seen Omkara or Taxi no9211?

Quick Reply

Latest