The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

anybody who has picked Bangor university 2014

hey i was just wondering who picked Bangor as there firm offer? it would be great to speak to someone who is starting the same time?
---
Connect to Bangor here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hey! i am doing an exchange to bangor from canada, and i really have no idea what to expect :s
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jaynemorton1
hey i was just wondering who picked Bangor as there firm offer? it would be great to speak to someone who is starting the same time?

Hey I have! I'm going to be studying history, what about you? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by philippad
Hey I have! I'm going to be studying history, what about you? :smile:

hey, I am going to study heath and social care management :smile: did you go to an open day or interview at Bangor?
Reply 4
Original post by marisa_jennifer
hey! i am doing an exchange to bangor from canada, and i really have no idea what to expect :s

its so pretty in wales you will love it :smile: what course are you doing?
I hope! How is the weather like all year ? I am studying sports and exercise sciences :smile:
Reply 6
it rains a lot :smile: but in the summer is hot and in the winter cold so you will need a mix of clothing. sports and exercise science is supposed to be really good at Bangor.
Reply 7
hey, I am going to study heath and social care management :smile: did you go to an open day or interview at Bangor?

Sounds good! :smile: Yeh I went to an applicant day last Saturday and the uni and surroundings are amazing! Have you?
Reply 8
no I actually went to an interview in Wrexham but changed my course so I just got a place in Bangor I haven't seen Bangor university yet but it looks really nice :smile:
Reply 9
no I actually went to an interview in Wrexham but changed my course so I just got a place in Bangor I haven't seen Bangor university yet but it looks really nice :smile:

Oh right! Yeh it is really nice, everyone was really friendly too! :smile: I literally can't wait to start!
Hey:smile: i've just accepted Bangor as my firm choice to do Psychology:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, congrats i think bangor is the best for psychology? have you looked into accommodation yet?
Yeah it seems pretty good for psychology:smile:
Have you accepted it too?
And i've had a look at accommodation briefly not 100% yet though. Do you know when are we able to apply for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanvicbrad
And i've had a look at accommodation briefly not 100% yet though. Do you know when are we able to apply for accommodation?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I think we get sent stuff to apply around the end of May/ June time :smile:
Thanks:biggrin: still got time to look into a bit more then:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks:biggrin: still got time to look into a bit more then:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's alright! Yeh there's so much to look through haha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i am so excited!! there is so much accommodation i am not to bothered as long as its not really bad :smile: do you live in wales?
yeah i am so excited!! there is so much accommodation i am not to bothered as long as its not really bad :smile: do you live in wales?

The majority of the accommodation looks alright tbh
No i'm from Leicestershire but I love Wales:smile: Where are you from?
Reply 18
I just got my offer through yesterday for Marine Zoology! Just looked at the accommodation and there seems to be stacks compared to other uni's!
Original post by Dan_95
I just got my offer through yesterday for Marine Zoology! Just looked at the accommodation and there seems to be stacks compared to other uni's!

Well done :smile: have you put it as your insurance or firm choice? there is so much accommodation!!! i really cant be bothered to look through them all. have you been to Bangor before ?

Quick Reply

Latest