The Student Room Group

did he just want sex?

So there is this guy on my course. Last weekend everyone went out and he was all over me. When we were not beside each other he was watching me. When we were beside each other he was all over me. We weren't that drunk but drunk-ish never the less. When everyone went back to his for an after party it was he same - when we were alone in the kitchen he was all over me, but when we would go back to the living room where everyone was he would look at me all the time.

After everyone left I stayed over and we had sex. In the morning we had sex again and in between we were kissing all the time.

Since then we chatted on fb once till 2am. At college we are apart, mainly cause we are busy with work and we don't really show affection but I am not sure if it will stay that way or not.

I am wondering whether he likes me or just wanted sex. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

It's just sex! If you're happy with it, then carry on. If not, move on!
Original post by Anonymous
So there is this guy on my course. Last weekend everyone went out and he was all over me. When we were not beside each other he was watching me. When we were beside each other he was all over me. We weren't that drunk but drunk-ish never the less. When everyone went back to his for an after party it was he same - when we were alone in the kitchen he was all over me, but when we would go back to the living room where everyone was he would look at me all the time.

After everyone left I stayed over and we had sex. In the morning we had sex again and in between we were kissing all the time.

Since then we chatted on fb once till 2am. At college we are apart, mainly cause we are busy with work and we don't really show affection but I am not sure if it will stay that way or not.

Did you consider, the "both" option ? I think boys like girls for sex and they want sex because they like the girl.
Hope this wont make you even more confused.
Reply 3
Original post by reallyconfused95
Did you consider, the "both" option ? I think boys like girls for sex and they want sex because they like the girl.
Hope this wont make you even more confused.

He doesn't really ignore me at college but at the same time we don't meet up and hang out outside of college so I don't know what he is after
are you good at reading signs ? (does he act different around you, how is the eye-contact/body language etc.)
Reply 5
Ask him...:facepalm:
Reply 6
Slightly rushed with the hanky panky which can distort relationship development. My instinct from what you describe is that it is lust rather than love. But I could be wrong..
Reply 7
are you good at reading signs ? (does he act different around you, how is the eye-contact/body language etc.)

yes there is loads of eye contact and when we say good bye to each other he holds the stare for the extra few seconds. he was also joking with me today but only a little as we are busy with work. I just don't know if it's pure sex or not. I am not saying I want to marry him tomorrow but I would like to know what I mean to him if anything.
Reply 8

I like how you made yourself look incredibly easy to pull.

Yes, it sounds like he just wanted sex, but I could be wrong. If you feel bad about the situation then you shouldn't have slept with him until you were in a serious relationship. He has no obligation to like you and have feelings for you, you should have just waited.
Reply 9
Original post by AnharM

Yes, it sounds like he just wanted sex, but I could be wrong. If you feel bad about the situation then you shouldn't have slept with him until you were in a serious relationship. He has no obligation to like you and have feelings for you, you should have just waited.

I don't feel bad and I don't regret it, in fact I would do it again if he was up for it. I wouldn't mind having just sex but it would be nice to know if he likes me or not. a relationship won't be possible because we are both leaving and going to different places in a few months. my question is does he like me or if he just wanted sex? I would prefer to have casual sex with someone who liked me at least, not just used me like a piece of meat. he could like me but neither of us will have a relationship because, like I said, we are leaving, however if you like someone you can't help it. or it could be just sex. I really don't know.
yes there is loads of eye contact and when we say good bye to each other he holds the stare for the extra few seconds. he was also joking with me today but only a little as we are busy with work. I just don't know if it's pure sex or not. I am not saying I want to marry him tomorrow but I would like to know what I mean to him if anything.

Well good news its not pure sex, bad news its def not a normal relationship. I guess you could have waited a litle more before giving in ( this way it would have been easier for you to tell now) but dont blame yourself nor think what you did is a crime, it really isnt. People do it all the time, I know a lot of happy couple who started that way.

I think there is a sparkle here therefore you should do something before its gone (easier said than done right?!:rolleyes:) .
If you dont have enough courage to make a date possible, at least add some flirts into your convo and try to extend the conversation as well
Reply 11
Original post by AnharM

this is the short version. We all went out 3 weeks ago and he kept trying to get me into bed and failed to do so, even to kiss me as I didn't let him. last weekend was the second time we were out and the second time he was trying to pull me.
How are we supposed to know? :s-smilie: We're not the guy!

TSR members can read minds apparently...
Reply 13
x

Just talk to him. Lay it out there. Take control of the situation! :biggrin:
Reply 14

He = Guy , Guy = Penis , Penis = Boss , You = Used
lol at girls making threads like this. Just ask him and you'l get your answer. Gotta be easier than describing the situation to random people on the internet and getting a mix of random opinions?
Original post by MASTER265
He = Guy , Guy = Penis , Penis = Boss , You = Used

You, sir, are a very very sensible person.
If she were used he wouldnt have kept in touch with her let alone speak till 2am with her.
Before saying things like this, you should at least analyze her situation and think about the impact of your words. I know you are probably exactly as you described above guy=penis, but if you try hard you will realize guy=brain is possible.
You, sir, are a very very sensible person.
If she were used he wouldnt have kept in touch with her let alone speak till 2am with her.
Before saying things like this, you should at least analyze her situation and think about the impact of your words. I know you are probably exactly as you described above guy=penis, but if you try hard you will realize guy=brain is possible.

At the very LEAST he's keeping her around for more sex. So he likes OP.

OP you're a booty call at worst
considered GF material at best.
Reply 18
probably a bit of both, depends if hes contacted you since
So because you had a FB chat till 2am you are contemplating the thought of actual affection on his behalf towards you. I have Fb chats with my mate till 3am doesn't mean he's secretly into me. I think you have to accept the fact that he used you. Simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending