The Student Room Group

What races do you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

asian girl prefer white tend to have better personalities and i find them hotter than asian guys
As a white British guy, I have a slight thing for mixed race, black or Spanish guys... I dunno why but I just think there are a lot more unattractive white guys than other races... Oh and Spanish guys are just gorgeous :wink:
Original post by A100whoo
asian girl prefer white tend to have better personalities and i find them hotter than asian guys

A lot of White guys like asian girls I find haha
I'm a bisexual and white, but I'm from London so I've always grown up in a diverse community so it doesn't phrase me really.

I actually find the different features of each, individual ethnicity really beautiful - not that I fetishsize it - I just think it's lovely to see that sort of diversity in the world :smile:.

I don't really judge people who aren't attracted to people who aren't of their ethnicity though, I guess, unless someone has an argument as to why it's offensive? I don't want to start a dispute but I was just wondering if people would be offended?
Reply 24
I think I prefer white people, however I think that mixed race people are really really stupidly pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prefer men of colour
Original post by James A
Nah Monaco has the glitz and the glamour but lacks in action on track.

I like the Canadian Grand Prix :yep:

To answer your question OP, all races have attractive people, I'm actually not biased to one!

Silverstone usually throws up something good, but Canada is mint, up there with Spa & Monza tbh.

To OP, I prefer white girls, but apparently I'm a racist for saying that :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Original post by Gjaykay
100m dash.

Damn lol you beat me to it :biggrin: +1
I find non-racists ****ing sexy. Would bang/10.
Original post by Ndella
I'm awaiting the usual results. I wonder what the OP's intentions were...

This. I'm not even a black girl, but this sort of obvious trolling on TSR is tiresome and indicative of stupid, childish immaturity.
Original post by Malevolent
A lot of White guys like asian girls I find haha

But i find most just find us sexually attractive but would rather settle down with/marry a white girl :sad:
Reply 31
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
I prefer protoss and zerg, but I can play terran if I have to.
Only scrubbers play Zerg.
Caucasian only.
Reply 33
...I'll take what I can get lol
Reply 34
I have no real preference but I for some reason really like British girls.

So all races then.
Reply 35
I have no real preference but I for some reason really like British girls.

British isn't a race :facepalm:
Reply 36
OP hates his mum.
Original post by Damask-
British isn't a race :facepalm:

Sorry. :lol:
Reply 38
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Caucasian only.

With blue eyes and blonde hair?
I have no preferences, I appreciate men of all races as long as they have good intentions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending