The Student Room Group

Northern women cant dress ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by matthewduncan
this is the thing .this is exactly what i see every time i see pictures or an article about northern girls . gonna have to go there and see for myself one day

Yes there are women who dress like that here, but there's also plenty who don't.
(edited 10 years ago)
As a complete generalisation girls up north tend to spend a lot more time and consideration on their looks. However the styles are very different, in south it tends to be about not looking like you made an effort when you actually have where as up north they want to be obviously manicured.

As a southern girl I prefer that style but it's only different and lots of northern men don't understand the way southern girls dress.
Reply 22
Original post by cl4ire
...hope that's a joke you see pictures of 6 people and you decide to bash british people for it lol

Nah I'm British myself and I see it everyday. Slutty trashy girls everywhere, only a few with class nowadays.
You should remove the question mark and just go ahead and present it as a statement. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamieTT
ALL british women dress like ****, I've lived across the entire island and it's all the same. Returning to eastern europe the buildings and other things can be depressing, but god damn the way women look and dress will make you forget that in a minute. :biggrin:

The French may have Monsieur Hollande but they can dress sensibly. As can Italians, the Germans, the Dutch as well as those from Eastern Europe.
Original post by 2ndClass
There seems to be 2 types of Northern women
1) The overly caked up, trashy ones
2) The morbidly obese but dress size 4 for some reason

I don't wear much make up, and I'm a size 6 guess. I don't fit into either of those two types yet I'm Northen.
Reply 27
Original post by Changing Skies

Are you going for the ''Walking dead'' look?
Reply 28
I'm not from the UK, but living up North I have seen the stereotypical orange-with-outrageous-hair girls but also some really pretty and well-dressed girls. I don't think I'd ever generalize and say all Northern women don't know how to dress...
Original post by jamieTT
Are you going for the ''Walking dead'' look?

Obviously! Congrats on guessing correctly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Obviously! Congrats on guessing correctly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, right? If I ever saw you in DAYZ I'd go for the head shot, I always do, probably with my trusty 1911. Clean and painless. Saves ammo and less likely to alert the other zombies!
Original post by jamieTT
I know, right? If I ever saw you in DAYZ I'd go for the head shot, I always do, probably with my trusty 1911. Clean and painless. Saves ammo and less likely to alert the other zombies!

That sounds so amazing. You're such a hero!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
The attitudes shown towards Northern people are horrific, not mentioning stereotypical. Are we actually that different? We are clearly not. If this thread concerned people of an ethnic minority, it would probably be deleted.
Reply 33
That sounds so amazing. You're such a hero!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?
Reply 34
What's your point?
Most of the best dressed women I know are from t'up north.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending