The Student Room Group

info about rdi

Is RDI a scam or fake. students from the caribbean where do you all pay tution to. Cause i recieve my acceptace letter to study through RDI Anglia Ruskin but i have to make payments to RDI bank info to HOng Kong. i want to find out if this is a scam. i am from the caribbean
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate section of the forum. Hopefully someone could answer your question here!
Original post by shinb
Is RDI a scam or fake. students from the caribbean where do you all pay tution to. Cause i recieve my acceptace letter to study through RDI Anglia Ruskin but i have to make payments to RDI bank info to HOng Kong. i want to find out if this is a scam. i am from the caribbean
Reply 2
Hello,

Firstly, congratulations on being offered a place to study with Anglia Ruskin University through RDI. What course are you planning to study?

At RDI, we understand that higher education is an investment in your future and so, two years ago, we took the decision to centralise some of our financial operations. One of these measures included the consolidation of a number of our overseas bank accounts to our parent bank HSBC, which is based in Hong Kong.

HSBC is a global bank and our bank accounts successfully handle transactions from our students worldwide. These include students based in the USA, Canada, across Asia and the Caribbean.

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, do feel free to contact us on +44 2476 515 700.

Best wishes,
The RDI Team
Original post by shinb

The company is owned by someone in Hong Kong, which is why you pay it to them.

What course are you studying with them?

It isn't a scam.
Hi i am from the caribbean and i did my BA through Rdi with the University of Sunderland. I paid rdi through a wire transfer sent to their bank. This is not a scam. I have my degree from April 2013
Original post by shinb

Depending on the degree you want to study, you might find that some proper universities offer it as a distance learning course, such as Essex, Southampton, Manchester Met, Middlesex, BPP etc.
Reply 6
Original post by Mandie Magloire
Hi i am from the caribbean and i did my BA through Rdi with the University of Sunderland. I paid rdi through a wire transfer sent to their bank. This is not a scam. I have my degree from April 2013

Thanks for your honest truth..
Reply 7
Original post by Knalchemist
The company is owned by someone in Hong Kong, which is why you pay it to them.

What course are you studying with them?

It isn't a scam.

I plan on studying Tourism Management. with Anglia Ruskin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending