The Student Room Group

Don't you ever feel, there is nothing to do in life

When you become am adult and you realise you don't have any great passions or career ambitions, what do you do with your life so you don't feel bored. I am in a boring typing job but I honestly don't know how,to get out. I think starting studying again would be a bad idea because I think at 24 I need to be earning money, plus there are no guarantees with doing a different degree.

In spare time I go to gym or watch tv shows online, but both of these things I find quite boring.

so,do you feel bored a lot of your life and how do you find purpose?

i love the feeling of being too busy to even want to eat and being interested in something and something to wake up for. But I feel I haven't had that feeling in a long time.
What do you actually want from your life?
Original post by Anonymous
When you become am adult and you realise you don't have any great passions or career ambitions, what do you do with your life so you don't feel bored. I am in a boring typing job but I honestly don't know how,to get out. I think starting studying again would be a bad idea because I think at 24 I need to be earning money, plus there are no guarantees with doing a different degree.

In spare time I go to gym or watch tv shows online, but both of these things I find quite boring.

so,do you feel bored a lot of your life and how do you find purpose?

i love the feeling of being too busy to even want to eat and being interested in something and something to wake up for. But I feel I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

My life is boring. I'm the same age as you and lookin for a purpose I guess. Is there anything you have always wanted to do? What do your friends get up to? Why not do a short course in an area your interested in?
I feel the same. Just hang in there. I'm turning 24 this year. I don't feel like I've hit the peak yet. I feel like someday I'll see better days. Just hang in there :smile: You never know what might hit you and make you come alive. Find the source of that boredom and do something about it. It's up to you. What's your social circle like? Have you got a GF or BF, whatever you're into ^_^. I don't know . . You've got to go soul searching. Time's precious.

Quick Reply