The Student Room Group

whats the best/worse thing thats happened during a one night stand?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No. That's why we haven't spoken since.

sorry to hear that (about what happened I mean)

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. That's why we haven't spoken since.

No but did you actually have sex with him in the toilet? So in your view he raped you.
Best: great sex
Worst: not being able to put a condom on fast enough
Reply 63
Worst was being locked inside an empty shop in the middle of the night in a crappy part of a really rough town. We didn't know where we were or why, or even if anyone was coming to let us out.
Reply 64
My 2nd worst ONS, I had just come off my period that morning so in the evening I went out to a club and met a guy and took him back to mine. Turns out I hadn't come off my period at all and by the time we were finished there was blood all over the bedsheets and the wall. He'd been saying that he wanted to take me out on a proper date but surprisingly that never happened!

See, I would find that a massive turn on. I also have a major dislike for sunlight...
Worst: We were both extremely drunk. Met her at the uni bar, talked and pulled for a bit then went back to hers. I was completely smashed and so was she, to put it bluntly couldn't really get it up. Didn't have a condom as well so I basically muttered something like "You don't have anything do you?" then attempted to do the deed but wasn't really successful due to the aforementioned problem. Got in bed beside her since I couldn't be arsed to get back to my halls. Next thing I know, she'd chundered down the side of her bed then asked me to leave apologising for the chunder.I told her not to worry about it and fetched her a pot from the kitchen in case she needed to chun again then said my goodbyes. Wrote my number down on a bit of paper with an eyeliner pencil and then left, said she could contact me if she wanted to.

She did afterwards and we had a few awkward texts but never really talked in person. Since we're both in uni sports teams I tend to see her on sports nights and around campus as well so that's fairly cringe...

Best: Uni bar again, got chatting in the smoking section. Wasn't completely paralytic this time so was able to hold a better conversation. Went to dance after a bit, pulled, went back to hers. Had pretty good sex, post stayed over at hers since by this stage I was living further away from the university. Had another condom so had sex again in the morning, showered together, she even made me porridge for breakfast which was nice. Didn't feel awkward at all. I left afterwards since I needed to go back and I like to think more could have come out of it but she was an exchange student and was going back to the US at the end of the semester. I did feel guilty that she would've had to do laundry earlier than she expected though... :tongue:

Important things to remember... don't be too drunk and always have condoms on your person.
Reply 66
Best - late last year with a friend who doesn't know I'm basically in love with him. We have great chemistry, had great sex and still have a great friendship to this day. I regret nothing.

Worst - I was 18, had just been dumped, drank half a bottle of malibu at a party and had awful sex with a guy I really disliked. I regreted it before it was even over and was left feeling cheap and even more worthless than I felt before.
Reply 67
girls do you enjoy it? or is it a bit of a disappointment?
One of my best; ****ing a lithuanian chick who had a bf. Nice arse too. She went hunting for dick as she was by herself so its fair game

Another is ****ing a police officer up the backside all morning. Dirty girl.

Worst: Because I had way too much drink and I had a hot colombian girl besides me. Cock wasn't liking the condom. Shoulda just smashed anyways.
Reply 69
ive never had a ons and i keep thinking that its not very satisfying for the women as women take longer to orgasm and if its a ons wouldnt the guy just be thinking about himself?

anyway just wanted to know peoples experience of it the good the bad and the ugly hopefully itl be entertaining :smile:

The best: anal. its amazing and you get married and live happily ever after.

The worst: nothing. its still sex, and sex is great. Even bad sex is still great.
Original post by Guy Secretan
No but did you actually have sex with him in the toilet? So in your view he raped you.

He was my friend and I trusted him. I assumed he was just being a funny drunk and needing the toilet desperately, hence he was in the toilet with me. Yes, I probably should have shouted for someone else at the party to help me when he got out of hand, so maybe it wasn't rape in that case- but I certainly didn't want to have sex with him and I said no and I wasn't drunk and I haven't spoke to him since.

Original post by donutaud15
sorry to hear that (about what happened I mean)

Posted from TSR Mobile
He was my friend and I trusted him. I assumed he was just being a funny drunk and needing the toilet desperately, hence he was in the toilet with me. Yes, I probably should have shouted for someone else at the party to help me when he got out of hand, so maybe it wasn't rape in that case- but I certainly didn't want to have sex with him and I said no and I wasn't drunk and I haven't spoke to him since.

I'm sorry to hear that. Shouting for someone in a situation like that is never easy and to be honest a lot of people kind of freeze. I've been there and I spent years beating myself up over that. Do you think you'll ever tell anyone about what he did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many immature little manchildren on this thread... dear me. Some people clearly aren't mature enough to have sex, if they can't even deal with doing it protected :lolwut:
Reply 73
He got a raging nosebleed halfway through.
Reply 74

If someone goes on to have sex with you even though you did not give consent, it's rape.
Reply 75
girls do you enjoy it? or is it a bit of a disappointment?

If it's good, yes, it's amazing.
If it's bad, then no, it's a disappointment.

? would've thought that was obvious :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by Катя
If it's good, yes, it's amazing.
If it's bad, then no, it's a disappointment.

? would've thought that was obvious :tongue:

does the good out number the bad?
Not strictly a ONS but my mates got with 2 housemates, went back there (one mate more drunk than the other), Mate 1 goes upstairs with 1 girl, M2 stays downstairs with the other and starts getting into it on the sofa. 10 minutes later downstairs girl storms in on M1 and his girl to complain M2 is so drunk he's just curled into the foetal position crying on the sofa then sits down on the bed and refuses to leave the room. M1 storms downstairs wearing nothing but a semi and a smile, kicks off at M2 for being a drunken hindrance, M2 suddenly comes alive and runs outside wearing just boxers, M1 runs after him and they both get locked out. They walk home, ring us and get let back in the house before having to go back round the girls' in the morning to collect clothes, keys, phones and wallets.
One time I went back with a guy and he shouted at me "scream bitch", I had to get up and leave but he pulled me back, I thought I was going to be killed. Luckily I managed to escape. Never. Again.
Reply 79
:bump::bump::bump:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending