The Student Room Group

whats the best/worse thing thats happened during a one night stand?

ive never had a ons and i keep thinking that its not very satisfying for the women as women take longer to orgasm and if its a ons wouldnt the guy just be thinking about himself?

anyway just wanted to know peoples experience of it the good the bad and the ugly hopefully itl be entertaining :smile:

Scroll to see replies

ONS = cringe!! Couldn't think of anything worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Worst case? Pregnancy.

Best case? A potential relationship.

Don't forget the STIs filling the gap in between them.
Reply 3
Nothing, because I've never had one.
Reply 4
Worst - Girl bit my dick a little bit. Not enough to draw blood but I definitely felt it.

Best - received an ego boost because of the length of time we went for (different person)
Best: Amazing sex, she complimented me on the size and skill of my penis (always an ego boost) and got a few more shags out of it

Worst: Amazing sex again, but as her vaginal muscles clench she took the condom off my penis and we didn't notice until we finished.
Had to take a dump mid-sex. Have to choose between embarassment of pulling out and asking where the toilet is or risking farting poop all over the bed.

Chose to just ask, came back after what was actualy a very satisfying poop and she was dressed and curled up in bed with the lights off.

Bummer.
The worst was definitely when it shrivelled up and went inside of me.
Best: I sobered up
Worst: The realisation that I had already ejaculated inside her
(edited 10 years ago)
Worst: conceiving.
Reply 10
Original post by Silver Arrows
The worst was definitely when it shrivelled up and went inside of me.
:eek:

Tell us more if you don't mind. :redface:
Best: having a pretty great night of sex and then talking till the morning and well there was no real awkwardness when she left. Even ended up becoming friends. (Yes I got Friend zoned...)

Worst: Being absolutely blitzed out my mind I couldn't even think what I was doing and next thing I knew I had done the deed and planted the seed inside of her. Next few weeks were spent worrying about whether there would be a mini Malevolent on its way.
Condoms people!! Condoms!!. Especially with an ONS. Who knows what they might have :/

Original post by Mickey O'Neil
X

Malevolent
X.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi
Condoms people!! Condoms!!. Especially with an ONS. Who knows what they might have :/

It doesn't feel as good though :s-smilie:
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi

I know I should have I was just a little worse for wear at the time so it wasn't on my mind. :redface:

Guy that think like this terrify me :frown: I cant even keep a plant alive never mind a baby. That would be the only thing on my mind.

Oh and aids.
Reply 16
i meant in turns of specifics... e.g. best s/he did this to me for the 1st time n it felt amazing/horrible.... or is that just creepy that i want to know?
just curious :tongue:
You know what also doesn't feel good? Dying of AIDS. Oh and also being a dad when you're not ready.

Original post by Anonymous
i meant in turns of specifics... e.g. best s/he did this to me for the 1st time n it felt amazing/horrible.... or is that just creepy that i want to know?
just curious :tongue:

That is a deep, deep, balls deep question that one.
Reply 19
Original post by Amphiprion
That is a deep, deep, balls deep question that one.

i guess its cos ive never had a ons and kinda considering but **** scared of sti, pregnancy and also thinking it might be worth it if the guys drunk and cant even get it up not to mention it takes longer for girls so will he even make the effort
also the fact that im inexperienced and wud be self conscious
and also thinking itl b better with the emotional connection there rather than just a quickie thats probably more for men than women?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending