The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sutton Bonington

Scroll to see replies

Original post by firejasmine
The 35 week contract is only for postgraduates. The 44 week is best for first years, so you're not paying for the summer! 51 weeks is just a waste of money, there's no way you'll need it for that long, and as for dietetics practice there's only a small chance you'll actually be placed anywhere around Nottingham. They supply accommodation depending on where you're placed, I think.
And yes, you have to get meals. They're nothing brilliant but they're edible.

I got a 35 week contract for my first year :smile: they use it for conferencing in Easter but i plan to be at home during Easter holidays anyway

Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Thanks for the correction! Good to see they're improving the choices since I started. c:
I am going to be at Sutton Bonington studying Plant Science, anybody else studying this also?
Original post by Laitz
Hi! Yeah I've applied for the Dietetics course which will be at SB! I'm so excited, fell in love with Nottingham at the open day, the UP campus is so beautiful too!
Just going through the whole accomodation/student finance process now :smile:
I was wondering what the difference is between 35, 44 and 51 week contract is?! I'm so confused (obviously different amounts of weeks, but I don't understand what it is dependent on?)

35 week you might have to move out at easter then move in again for final term- Room normal bed and toilet/shower in your room I believe.

44 weeks- Same as above but you don't have to leave at easter (You can also go for a larger room with larger bed)

Or you could opt for shared toilets/showers

Not sure about 51 weeks.
Reply 24
Hey guys,

Im starting my dietetics course in a few weeks at SB. Coming from the sticks iv decided to give the first year a go living in the city and travelling out to SB.

Anyone else in here doing dietetics :smile:

Will
Reply 25
Original post by willbs
Hey guys,

Im starting my dietetics course in a few weeks at SB. Coming from the sticks iv decided to give the first year a go living in the city and travelling out to SB.

Anyone else in here doing dietetics :smile:

Will

Hi! Yes I'll be studying dietetics!! I'm so excited!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending