Scroll to see replies

Original post by Missgeehughes
Just had an offer from Leeds! :biggrin:

Congrats!!!
Original post by orphan_black
Congrats!!!

Thank you!!
Original post by tarteeliax
LAW WITH CRIMINOLOGY AT LIVERPOOL?! Any offers!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check connect?
Original post by xxvine
don't stress about it
most of the time you end up doing better than you think!
I haven't done my LNAT test yet.....does that put me at a disadvantage?
planning to take it in December

I hope thats the case and that I have done well :s-smilie: No it doesn't put you at a disadvantage at all,you have until Jan to do it anyway. I spoke to a admission tutor and she told me that it wouldn't put me at a disadvanatge to do it if I did it later. I just did it last week as I wanted to get it out of the way :smile:
had an offer from leeds and sheffield with AS levels of AAAU and predictions this year of A*A*A, yet to hear back from york durham and oxford (last 2 ambitious and ultimately unrealistic)
Original post by Rudi97
Oh :/ thanks! Math has always been a pain :frown: I've been predicted a 95+ in English,97+ in Socio and History,95+ in Eco and 91+ in Bengali,but a 75+ in Math like I said earlier :/ So do you think I should apply elsewhere instead of LSE?

Yes.
Reply 946
I'm looking to study Law for 2015 entry.

I've applied to:

Kings College London
Bristol
Manchester (Law with Politics LLB)
Queens Belfast (Law with Politics LLB)
University of East Anglia

I'm pretty nervous about my LNAT which I'm sitting in a few days. Got 27/42 on a practise paper.. Is that any good? I'm pretty worried.

Anyone else applying for where I have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 947
When did you hear from sheff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olscarr
I'm looking to study Law for 2015 entry.

I've applied to:

Kings College London
Bristol
Manchester (Law with Politics LLB)
Queens Belfast (Law with Politics LLB)
University of East Anglia

I'm pretty nervous about my LNAT which I'm sitting in a few days. Got 27/42 on a practise paper.. Is that any good? I'm pretty worried.

Anyone else applying for where I have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also applying to Kings !

27/42 is a great score considering the average successful Oxford student scores around 25-26, and the national average is about 20. Go into the test confidently and you'll be fine.
Had an offer from Sheffield for Law and French Law two days ago! :smile:
Waiting on KCL (straight French) Notts, Leeds and Cardiff now!
Original post by robhughes
Also applying to Kings !

27/42 is a great score considering the average successful Oxford student scores around 25-26, and the national average is about 20. Go into the test confidently and you'll be fine.

Have you sat your lnat?
GOT AN OFFER FROM LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY I GOT 3 CS AND A U AT AS AND NOW IM GOING TO A RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY ANYTNKG IS POSSIBLE PEOPLE PREDICTED HRSDES OF AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I applied for Law on the 13th of October to Oxford, Manchester, Nottingham, Surrey and Kings. By when do you think they'll get back with a reply? I'm an international student!
Original post by BlueSkyeCloudyDay
Have you sat your lnat?

Lol yes (last weekend) ..it was a disaster so LNAT consortium granted me a re-take which is in 6 days.

When I say disaster, the multiple choice section actually went very well, it was more the fact I didn't have an essay due to accidentally exiting the section. I contacted Oxford and they have offered to push back the deadline for me to the end of October due to performing 'significantly above average' in the MCQs. Although given the fact that that score will be ignored, I feel slightly pissed off?

If you haven't sat yours yet I hope your experience is better than mine!
Original post by Ritica17
Hey guys, I applied for Law on the 13th of October to Oxford, Manchester, Nottingham, Surrey and Kings. By when do you think they'll get back with a reply? I'm an international student!

I'm international too and Surrey took just over 2 weeks to reply
I got a conditional offer from Leicester for Law with Politics today :biggrin: good way to start the half term!
Lol yes (last weekend) ..it was a disaster so LNAT consortium granted me a re-take which is in 6 days.

When I say disaster, the multiple choice section actually went very well, it was more the fact I didn't have an essay due to accidentally exiting the section. I contacted Oxford and they have offered to push back the deadline for me to the end of October due to performing 'significantly above average' in the MCQs. Although given the fact that that score will be ignored, I feel slightly pissed off?

If you haven't sat yours yet I hope your experience is better than mine!

Aw that's so sad mate. I hope that you actually perform equally (or even better!) on the resit and amaze them!

Best of luck!
Reply 957
Also applying to Kings !

Thank you for the help! Sorry to read about your mishap, hope it all goes well again next week. If you did it once you can do it again!! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Missgeehughes
I got a conditional offer from Leicester for Law with Politics today :biggrin: good way to start the half term!

Congrats! Told you you'd get an offer :tongue:
After sending my UCAS form off on Thursday, I've just got the worst feeling I'm not going to get any offers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending