The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Accomodation swansea met 2014

Anyone on here look at staying in the St Davids accommodation in September 2014? i'll be studying motorsport (:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chrisj478
Anyone on here look at staying in the St Davids accommodation in September 2014? i'll be studying motorsport (:

If I don't get a place in halls - that's where I'll be staying most likely - :smile:
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Reply 2
you looking at mount pleasant or townhill? (:, it's a bit pricey but looks so nice! you a first year?
Townhill - first year yes .. w*hat about you? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by carys.samantha
Townhill - first year yes .. w*hat about you? :smile:

I was looking into townhill bit from what I can gather it isn't the nicest place ever.. Thought I'd play it safe and go for this accommodation haha, I will be a first year in September (: what you studying?
I was looking into townhill bit from what I can gather it isn't the nicest place ever.. Thought I'd play it safe and go for this accommodation haha, I will be a first year in September (: what you studying?

I know - Its a shame they aren't too nice really for on campus accommodation but seeing as I didn't live too far away I wasn't too bothered by that haha xD
Awesome :smile: psychology & counselling..
Excited?
Reply 6
I know - Its a shame they aren't too nice really for on campus accommodation but seeing as I didn't live too far away I wasn't too bothered by that haha xD
Awesome :smile: psychology & counselling..
Excited?

Apparently it has a good social life there though, hope this acommodation has a decent student life. Ahh cool (: so are you first year now or going to be a first year In September?, yeah can't wait! A little nervous but that's to be expected :L
Apparently it has a good social life there though, hope this acommodation has a decent student life. Ahh cool (: so are you first year now or going to be a first year In September?, yeah can't wait! A little nervous but that's to be expected :L

First year,in September :smile: I'm still nervous starting and I did it all las t September haha (until I dropped out oops) - yeah it'll be good - can't beat Swansea for a night out :-D
Reply 8
First year,in September :smile: I'm still nervous starting and I did it all las t September haha (until I dropped out oops) - yeah it'll be good - can't beat Swansea for a night out :-D

Yeah I think everyone will be nervous so we'll be in the same boat (:, just hope I don't get stuck with a bunch of really weird room mates that I don't get a long with at all haha, I still havn't been out to Swansea! I've heard what it's like, roll on freshers :wink:
Hiya!
Im the current disabilities officer at the met, and a third year student (boohoo)
just wanted to say, don't be scared or nervous! Swansea is a funny old place but you'll absolutely love it! So much so that I nearly dropped out in my first year due to homesickness and now ive got a full time job in swansea after I graduate!
it's a lovely place and your student union are a bunch of babes (biased because they're my friends ahaa)
the halls are ****, to put it bluntly but you get to make it your own and you get away with murder, plus it's cheap so you cant really complain!
message me if youve got any questions :-)
swansea met la la la x
Hey! Probably a bit late for my opinion but just to let you guys know, both campuses seem decent (havent been inside so that probably doesnt mean much haha), I live in Swansea about 2 mins from the Townhill Campus and its really close to town which is the main thing probably :smile:! Both campuses are close together so you cant go wrong either way! Also, I noticed one of you said you are studying Psychology and Counselling in Sept, I will be too! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Only thing about staying in townhill is that if you're studying at mount pleasant then you have to go across town and up the huge hill :L, think I'm gonna look at the new saint davids accommodation to be honest :P looking forward to starting uni? (:
That's defiantly a good point haha! Yep cant wait (especially for freshers :P) Feel free to add me on Facebook, would be nice to know some people going to the same uni!
Reply 13
Yeah I can't wait for freshers! I still havn't been out in swansea.. Need to!, yeah it would (: what's your Facebook? (:
ohh your in for a treat with wind st haha, umm it's probably easiest to search for me I guess, my name's Yasmine Adams :smile:
Original post by yasmine.adams
Hey! Probably a bit late for my opinion but just to let you guys know, both campuses seem decent (havent been inside so that probably doesnt mean much haha), I live in Swansea about 2 mins from the Townhill Campus and its really close to town which is the main thing probably :smile:! Both campuses are close together so you cant go wrong either way! Also, I noticed one of you said you are studying Psychology and Counselling in Sept, I will be too! :biggrin:

Ooh yay - found someone studying the same course already :biggrin:
Exactly how I felt haha! Feel free to add me on Facebook too! :smile:
Reply 17
Yeah I've been told what wind street is like can't wait for freshers now;D, I think I added you.. If not some stranger is.gonna be confused haha
yep you got the right one :smile:
Original post by yasmine.adams
Exactly how I felt haha! Feel free to add me on Facebook too! :smile:

I think I just added you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending