The Student Room Group

A Level decisions...

Hiya, originally I wanted to do Geography, Psychology, Biology and World Development as well as one more. Now I have decided that I will stick with biology, psychology and geography, but I am going to do photography instead of world development so I don't drown under the weight of work next year. But this still leaves me with the problem of which subject to choose as my last option. I am considering Philosophy and Ethics, Chemistry or Spanish. Chemistry would go well with my options, but I would quite like to do some research or study/work in Latin America in the future so Spanish would be good for that. I can't choose as they are both hard subjects. Does anybody who has taken chemistry, Spanish or Philosophy have any advice? :-) thank you!
Chemistry is my favourite subject. Some end up loving at, others end up hating it.
From what I've heard, Philosophy is really interesting and the majority of people enjoy it.
With Spanish, you can't go wrong with a language.
What would you like to go into in the future?
If you're thinking of a science path, pick Chemistry.
If you're thinking of traveling, pick Spanish
If you want something totally different yet interesting, pick Philosophy.
Reply 2
I think chemistry would combine really well with biology, but also a language would be very useful to have (especially in the world of business)
Reply 3
Languages are the spawn of satan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest