The Student Room Group

PHYSICS: Nottingham vs Leeds vs Sheffield?

Having trouble deciding between these three universities to do an undergraduate year. Sheffield seems to have a good reputation for physics and has an excellent students union but i wasn't a fan of the campus. Leeds gave off a really nice vibe and the facilities seemed good, but I'm worried it might be a bit noisy. Nottingham obviously has the lovely green campus, but from what I've seen the city itself is pretty small and there doesn't seem to be as much to do there, and the students' union there doesn't have as good a reputation. Honestly I'm torn between the three and don't feel I got a very accurate representation from the open days. What is the main difference between the three that would influence my final decision for my first choice? And how do the departments there differ in terms of which subjects they place a focus on?

Sorry for the wall of text, basically please sum up what advantages the universities have which would make me pick one over the other, especially for physics! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending