The Student Room Group

Question about deadlines and dates of inscription for international students...UCL

Hi,

I'm an european student and i want to apply for a master in environmental sustainability at UCL, in UK.
The application deadline is august 2014, nevertheless the description page suggests to apply as early as possible due to competition.
We are now in April...is it still early enough to take the chance?
When does the majority of students in UK apply for master programs?
I plan to send my candidature next week but I'm afraid to be already too late When compared to the other students....
Reply 1
Most home students will apply at some point dring their third undergraduate year. Generally, you can apply at any point in the preceding academic year. I applied in October for entry to my Masters the following September.

If you want to start in September 2014, then the quoted August 2014 is going to be the latest possible date you can technically apply. If your target Masters is popular, then April is actually quite late for an application.
Reply 2
Oh, so the applications are always open! I'll then take my chance, crossino fingers. I correspond to their candidate type but i only recently got to find out about this program.
How long do you have to wait in th UK to know the answer of the university? I hope it is a quick decision, i don't want to wait until august...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending