LLW: A
RE: B
English:C

AS's: 3A's, B

Chemistry: A
Biology: A
Maths: A
Art: B

Basically, I don't have the strongest GSCE profile. I spent the majority of the 2 years trying to keep up with GSCE art coursework and spent an insane amount of time training for rowing and swimming.

I feel like I have completely mucked up my chances for getting into the highly competitive University courses based on my GSCE profile and my B in Art AS.

Is it stupid to apply for such courses on ucas?
For example , would it be stupid to apply for Medicine?

Would I be wasting my choices? What 'Good Universities' would accept me based on my profile?

I've done work placements for physiotherapy , and I really enjoyed them. Is my profile good enough to get accepted for physiotherapy by a 'Good University'?

A detailed response would be much appreciated,
Original post by 135792468
GSCE's: A*, 6A's,b,c

Maths: A*
Core Science: A
Additional Science: A
Spanish : A
Art: A
ICT: A
LLW: A
RE: B
English:C

AS's: 3A's, B

Chemistry: A
Biology: A
Maths: A
Art: B

Basically, I don't have the strongest GSCE profile. I spent the majority of the 2 years trying to keep up with GSCE art coursework and spent an insane amount of time training for rowing and swimming.

I feel like I have completely mucked up my chances for getting into the highly competitive University courses based on my GSCE profile and my B in Art AS.

Is it stupid to apply for such courses on ucas?
For example , would it be stupid to apply for Medicine?

Would I be wasting my choices? What 'Good Universities' would accept me based on my profile?

I've done work placements for physiotherapy , and I really enjoyed them. Is my profile good enough to get accepted for physiotherapy by a 'Good University'?

A detailed response would be much appreciated,

You've posted this in the dentistry forum - I'll try and get it moved to a more appropriate forum :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest