I just went to make myself a coffee and there was like white fluff on the granules, a bit like fibres all over it, is that like mould and should I sling it, or is it safe to drink?
it was instant coffee if that makes any difference
Assuming you havent drunk it yet - EEEEEPS NOOOOOO.Dont!
Sounds like mould. How long have you had it for? I wouldn't try it if I were you...
i've had it about 2 years
i guess it's definitely time to throw it out then
Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
Already a member?
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following:
Not got an account?
Sign up now
© Copyright The Student Room 2015 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22
Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE