Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your PERFECT fitting jeans?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    White Stuff.

They use the same denim as Diesel, and are a really good fit. They're about £50 - £60 but they last for ages, so they are definitely worth paying for. :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Levis 28" 30" fit me perfecto, I love them, so comfy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im waiting for the new topshop s jeans to come in a leg 30 and then they will be the best - they are absolutely gorg!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Levi 503
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mystique_raquel)
    Who makes your perfect jeans?
    I searched for ages before I found out that Dorothy Perkins made the perfect fitting jeans for me. I'm skinny and tall, and their size 8-long is just right. Topshop, Warehouse, Redherring, Gap, Levis etc... nothing else seems to fit my waist, hips and leg length at the same time :p:
    And yay, they only cost like £20/25, Topshop are really expensive.
    levi's, cheep, comfortable, and i'm always a 10-12 (in juniors in england)

lovely really

(don't even know if they have levi's in england..........)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LianaG)
    Mine don't exist . I've been wearing the same passable pair of Firetraps for a few years while searching for better ones, but no suck luck. I'm a curvy 10/12, so I need a flared leg, low rise, and I'm picky about how they sit on my bum. Also have relatively short legs and muscly thighs, so all in all it's not a fun experience jeans shopping for me! Am currently considering getting a bespoke Bodymetrics pair made up just so I'll finally be happy...
    you sound exactly like me :hugs:

501 levi's stretch work well for me.........or their slouch jeans. miracle for us curvy girls
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mystique_raquel)
    Who makes your perfect jeans?
    I searched for ages before I found out that Dorothy Perkins made the perfect fitting jeans for me. I'm skinny and tall, and their size 8-long is just right. Topshop, Warehouse, Redherring, Gap, Levis etc... nothing else seems to fit my waist, hips and leg length at the same time :p:
    And yay, they only cost like £20/25, Topshop are really expensive.
    I got a pair of size 8 skinny dark denim jeans from River Island in the sale today and they fit perfectly! They're 32" leg and are also exactly the right length! They were only £17! So I also bought them in black hehe.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Soviet baggy boy style jeans ... they're amazing!! I only know one place that sells them though ... I don't know what I'd do if they closed down!! *LoL*
    Where do you get them from? I see them in USC sometimes.

My favourite jeans : anything baggy
    But either Bench or GStar Raw. GStar are really pricey though. But hey, theyre worth it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Topshop- either their Duke (straight leg, low rise) in a 28" waist, 32" leg, or their Baxter skinnies in a 28" waist, 30" leg.

Next jeans also fit me pretty well, in a size 10 long, but not the flared styles.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Asda :love:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Republic jeans are a fantastic fit.
    i had a stonewashed pair for about 3 years and theyve now worn away because i wore them so much lol. THe backside's got a worn hole in!!! Luckily i noticed when it was forming and now im attempting to customise them lol.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love jasper conran jeans but the lengths on them mean i can only wear them going out with heels as the short ones are two short,
    Red Herring jeans are fantastic, I got a pair in march and have lived in them since,

Next and Gap aren't bad either cos they do a good range of styles.

I cant wear dp jeans for some reason. they just don't sit right on my waist/hips. No matter what size i try.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair from a shop called Garage in Canada...they fit perfectly, I don't know what I'll do when they start wearing out...they're already starting to fade round the knees! Don't think I've ever had a pair which have fitted better!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    CHEAP MONDAY (shrink to fit) only a fiver more than the topshop jeans (but i get a discount in urban so much much cheaper) much better fit, skandinavian designers, wide variety of colours (i got a pair in red the other day. le sex)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have a pair from tesco which are quite good but a bit old woman, a pair of seven7 which are ok, but too long, and a little tight around the hips. oh and a pair of roxy ones with a big flare, which are all ripped and muddy because theyre too long, but fit great on the fitted bit.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Gap

The sales assistant in my Gap is an absolute legend, she spent ages with me sorting out various colours, styles, fit, lengths, etc., and I came out with 2 pairs of perfect jeans, one boot cut, one skinny.

The girl deserved a medal, and I am sooooooo happy and confident in my lovely jeans
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I went into Topshop and tried on some dark Mooch jeans in a 28 waist- and they fit perfectly! Which is weird because I tried them on a month ago and they didnt, have Topshop changed their sizing recently does anyone know? I havent put on or lost any weight!

I always find Oasis jeans/crops fit me well too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you can try on three pairs of the same jeans in topshop in exactly the same size and the fit of each pair will be different - it's weird!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    you can try on three pairs of the same jeans in topshop in exactly the same size and the fit of each pair will be different - it's weird!
    Lol that explains it then!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    got sum skinny ones in the oasis sale for £20 and i love them nearly as much as i love the boyf!! great length, altho i may b starting to ruin the ends but i prefer them to b long rather than short. dotty p's do have good jeans, my fave pair a few yrs ago were from there, wore them so much tho, they got too worn out! xx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 8, 2006
New on TSR

GCSE results day

How to make sure you're prepared for Thursday

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.