The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Illustration at UWE - interview tips??

I seriously want to go to UWE to do illustration and have an interview on wednesday. I was wondering whether anyone has had an interview and if so whether you could tell me what it was like/what to look for/what they like to hear! I looked for feeds about it and didn't find any from this year, however I saw ones from last year that said they look at your portfolio without you and then tell you whether they want to interview you or not.. sounds brutal! Does anyone know if they still do this?
Hi, how did your interview go? I've only just seen this post but I also had an illustration interview for uwe back in march and it didn't go that well really! I wasn't expecting them to look at my portfolio without me so I wasn't very prepared to sit there and answer questions...I was more ready to explain my work to them etc. I got declined in the end! :frown: they said I met the required standards for entry but they had a large number of applications to the course so the standard was very high this year. Its not a problem though as I applied for drawing and print as well and got a place on that course :biggrin:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending