The Student Room Group

Is it possible to change course after getting an offer?

I want to change to a competitive course which requires an interview.
Should I risk it? I've emailed the Uni and they told me to email them my UCAS ID which i have (waiting for them to reply back).

I'm worried now in case they are going to reject my current offer :frown:
Reply 1
They won't reject your current offer - they can't unless the entire course gets cancelled for whatever reason. You've done all that you can :smile:
They won't reject your current offer don't worry. I mean there is no harm in trying. Even if they say no you could potentially apply for adjustment once you get your grades and see if they have any places left. I mean as long as the subjects are fairly similar, like chemistry and medicinal chemistry there won't be too much of a problem. If it was something like geography to medicine then thats a big difference :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Moronic-Acid
They won't reject your current offer don't worry. I mean there is no harm in trying. Even if they say no you could potentially apply for adjustment once you get your grades and see if they have any places left. I mean as long as the subjects are fairly similar, like chemistry and medicinal chemistry there won't be too much of a problem. If it was something like geography to medicine then thats a big difference :smile:

Yeah I think the subjects are similar :s-smilie: Childhood studies and early years to Early Primary Education? The problem is it requires an interview and I think a test too :frown: You're right there's no harm in trying :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending