The Student Room Group

So pissed off...

So I go to a salon on purpose so I can get a good haircut from someone who knows what they're doing, instead this hoe has just invented what she seems to think is a haircut.

Long story short I went to get my sides shortened to a 4 and wanted a bit off the back at the top but only a fractional amount so I could keep my fringe etc, instead she's ****ing mutilated my fringe and taken far too much off the top. So pissed off. I now look I've enrolled in the ****ing army.

Not like this or this:

http://cdn.vogue.com.au//media/images/9/0/9/8/0/909809-1_mp.jpg?

http://cdn.vogue.com.au//media/images/9/0/9/8/0/909817-1_ll.jpg?

So annoyed man, as someone who takes a lot of pride in their hair. It was a simple cut, just a little trim and for some reason she's decided to ****ing improvise or something today. Jeeeeeeeeez, this is gonna be slow 4 or 5 weeks now until a man has a decent length of fringe. If I go back I'll point to this hoe and say "not you love, go and wash some towels or sweep the floor or something".

ARRRRRRRGGGGHH. First world hair problems.
Reply 1
I swear when I said fringe she must have had visions of ****ing Simon off the Inbetweeners, no joke
Reply 2
This is me right now:

[video="youtube;xNl0i1rDKJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNl0i1rDKJk[/video]
Reply 3
Must be tough losing your metrosexual haircut bro. Hope you find the strength to be able to go on from here... :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by majmuh24
Is it just me that never knows what to say when I go to the hairdresser? I always ask for 'the usual' and leave it to luck :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I used to do this, pot luck though especially when you just go to whatever barber's cheapest / nearest / gives out lollipops / has the most attractive hairdresser.
Reply 5
Original post by aranexus
Must be tough losing your metrosexual haircut bro. Hope you find the strength to be able to go on from here... :rolleyes:

It's devastating, But I'm not an alpha brah if that's the direction we're heading towards, just a man who takes pride in his appearance, don't be judging lol.
Reply 6
Original post by Tom78
I swear when I said fringe she must have had visions of ****ing Simon off the Inbetweeners, no joke

Ahahaha the image I have of that right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by elle_xox
Ahahaha the image I have of that right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :/ lol
Reply 8
Second link is a sick haircut.

I know how you feel right now though, just wear a snapback :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by VexedM8
Second link is a sick haircut.

I know how you feel right now though, just wear a snapback :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes bro :wink:, it's getting there atm tbf, gimme like two more weeks and I'll be back to normal lol
Reply 10
Original post by Tom78
Yes bro :wink:, it's getting there atm tbf, gimme like two more weeks and I'll be back to normal lol

Letting mine grow until next week, fresh trim just before college then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
Is it just me that never knows what to say when I go to the hairdresser? I always ask for 'the usual' and leave it to luck :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg I just say what I had before.

One time - I was unaware that hair dresser had the day off, manz ended up being bald with a David Beckham mohawk.

lucker ran out, now I just point at a photo at a wall - and hope like **** it works out.

Quick Reply

Latest