The Student Room Group

OCR History A Exam Technique

Hey guys,

My history teacher has just landed us with the fact that he's been teaching us the 'wrong interpretation of the specification for Unit 2', as a result, as I'm sure you'll find understandable, everyone has filled their pants with foul smelling panic.

If anyone here has done the specification by OCR History A Unit 2, any advice on how to approach this exam, its technique etc, would be greatly appreciated.

We're covering the First Crusade and the Crusader States 1073-1130.

Thank-you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheWarwicko
Hey guys,

My history teacher has just landed us with the fact that he's been teaching us the 'wrong interpretation of the specification for Unit 2', as a result, as I'm sure you'll find understandable, everyone has filled their pants with foul smelling panic.

If anyone here has done the specification by OCR History A Unit 2, any advice on how to approach this exam, its technique etc, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you.

What has your teacher been teaching you? How has he advised you to answer the exam so far? :smile: Could you give us a bit more detail about what's concerning you?

Here's a link to the specification for your course: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/82074-specification.pdf

I'd recommend reading through the relevant sections to get an idea about what the exam board is looking for. :smile:

here are some mark schemes too! http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/69232-unit-f962-european-and-world-history-period-studies-option-a-medieval-and-early-modern-1035-to-1642-specimen.pdf
Original post by TheWarwicko
Hey guys,

Thank-you.

How did you find the exam in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending