The Student Room Group

What "things" can I do to him in bed to make him know I like him? :$

Scroll to see replies

Just go to sleep per normal, but once he's asleep. Spoon/cuddle him. Then let him wake up like that, if he stays or pulls you closer, you've got your answer. If he backs up and asks you what the hell you're doing, you've got another answer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Hahahaha okaaay thank you so much! :biggrin:

You are welcome, good luck and hope that you will have a nice night :smile:

Feel free to come back and tell us of what happened :smile:
Lol. Then what's yours suggestion? :tongue:

if you are a girl just get close to him and see if he rejects your advances, if you're a guy i have no idea but find out if he's gay before hand
Reply 23
Original post by smudge_moon
Just go to sleep per normal, but once he's asleep. Spoon/cuddle him. Then let him wake up like that, if he stays or pulls you closer, you've got your answer. If he backs up and asks you what the hell you're doing, you've got another answer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good as well :wink:

Although I am afraid that if he didn't have something like this before and/or if he is shy, he will just wait untill he can stand up and hence he will be speechless and she won't receive a proper reaction from him.
In addition, they might miss the opportunity to have more "interractions" in the dark. Nevertheless, it's a good backup blan :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by Metropolis
if you are a girl just get close to him and see if he rejects your advances, if you're a guy i have no idea but find out if he's gay before hand

But I know he's gay...
But I know he's gay...

ok ignore what i said i have zero gay experience but good luck
Reply 26
But I know he's gay...

But you are the "female" gay one, aren't you? :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by smudge_moon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! That's safe and will give me a definite answer! Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Spairos
But you are the "female" gay one, aren't you? :wink:

What's that supposed to mean? :/
Reply 29
Sorry, actually I have zero gay experience, I didn't know that you were gays when I started typing this.
I think that someone who is gay might give more suited suggestions.
Reply 30
What's that supposed to mean? :/

I meant, there is suppose to be a "passive gay" and an "active gay" and I was wondering which one are you. But no worries mate :wink:
Reply 31
Just put your hand on his cock ffs.
Reply 32
Original post by Metropolis
ok ignore what i said i have zero gay experience but good luck

It's cool man. Thanks
Reply 33
Original post by Spairos
I meant, there is suppose to be a "passive gay" and an "active gay" and I was wondering which one are you. But no worries mate :wink:

1. Why does it matter?
2. I'm not in the slightest bit feminine if that's what you're hinting at. I'm also bisexual so your stereotype is invalid
Reply 34
1. Why does it matter?
2. I'm not in the slightest bit feminine if that's what you're hinting at. I'm also bisexual so your stereotype is invalid

I don't know if it matters, as I said I have no gay experience.
Cheers mate.
Reply 35
Original post by Spairos
Sorry, actually I have zero gay experience, I didn't know that you were gays when I started typing this.
I think that someone who is gay might give more suited suggestions.

I dont think there's such a big difference if it were two guys or a guy and girl. But it's no problem. A for effort so thank you. :smile:
Take your clothes off.
Haha okay. But cuddling him would kinda be obvious, right? :tongue:

And call me a freak but would exactly do I cuddle him? Like put one arm around him, or 2..or put my head on his chest...or?

You want these things to be fairly obvious.
Reply 38
Original post by Infraspecies
You want these things to be fairly obvious.

True...but I kinda hoped he'd make the first move
Well being gay changes everything, in which case you should definitely do what I suggested earlier. In fact, it will probably happen anyway. Good day.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending