The Student Room Group

Wearing Push-Up Bras?

Is it fine to wear them every day? I just prefer them TBH :lol:

Scroll to see replies

I don't see anything wrong with them! I find them comfier than normal bras, so I wear them often.

As long as you're not sleeping in them, there's no issue?
I personally find them very comfortable to wear.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by pierreboobvier
I don't see anything wrong with them! I find them comfier than normal bras, so I wear them often.

As long as you're not sleeping in them, there's no issue?

I heard they displaced the breast tissue/put strain on your back, not sure how true that is though lol.
Reply 4
I don't really understand how you define a push up bra...are they the ones with the extra padding in the bottom?

They are the only way I can get cleavage (despite being 32DD) because my boobs are so far apart lol
Reply 5
Original post by redferry
I don't really understand how you define a push up bra...are they the ones with the extra padding in the bottom?

They are the only way I can get cleavage (despite being 32DD) because my boobs are so far apart lol

I believe so. They provide more "lift" and stuff :dontknow:

Don't feed the troll (Hugh) btw :wink:

There are push-ups in your size? :eek: I'm a 34E and we don't get any!
Well, it's not like I'd wear them anyway. Back in the day when I was only a C cup, I tried them but felt like they were squishing the poor things way too much. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by Serendipitee
I believe so. They provide more "lift" and stuff :dontknow:

Don't feed the troll (Hugh) btw :wink:

I always wear padded but not so much the really lifty ones. I tend to fall out of them.
Reply 8
Original post by czechmishaout
There are push-ups in your size? :eek: I'm a 34E and we don't get any!
Well, it's not like I'd wear them anyway. Back in the day when I was only a C cup, I tried them but felt like they were squishing the poor things way too much. :rolleyes:

Yeah I get them in TK Maxx/La Senza without any trouble! I have one in a 30E as well!
Yeah I get them in TK Maxx/La Senza without any trouble! I have one in a 30E as well!

Thanks for the tip! I need to visit those those stores asap then. I only have Victoria's Secret ones now, but they're starting to be a bit tight and VS doesn't carry any bigger sizes. :cry:
I only wear push up bras now.

I'm a 30E, but because of the style of clothes I tend to wear, I don't have any cleavage.

Also, I just find them more comfortable.
Reply 11
Thanks for the tip! I need to visit those those stores asap then. I only have Victoria's Secret ones now, but they're starting to be a bit tight and VS doesn't carry any bigger sizes. :cry:

I HATE VS.

Ugh. Literally the most uncomfortable underwear ever made in the history of forever.

Have you got yourself measured somewhere that isn't VS/M&S???
Original post by ILovePancakes
I only wear push up bras now.

I'm a 30E, but because of the style of clothes I tend to wear, I don't have any cleavage.

Also, I just find them more comfortable.

Yeah, I find them more comfortable too :smile:
I've actually never put a penis between my boobs...

I don't really get it, wouldn't it hit you in the chin?

This made me crease! :rofl:

--

I wear them every day, and I'm a 34F. They're so comfortable.
Reply 14
Original post by Holby_fanatic

--

No problemo.

where do you get them from? I need some replacements and I'm struggling.
Original post by Holby_fanatic

--

Where do you buy them from? :smile:
I HATE VS.

Ugh. Literally the most uncomfortable underwear ever made in the history of forever.

Have you got yourself measured somewhere that isn't VS/M&S???

Nope, only got measured in Victoria's Secret. VS underwear is sooo pwetty though! :biggrin: When I lived in the US, VS was the only underwear store around, and it's even worse now, back in my home country (the Czech Republic). So I usually just try on different sizes and settle for the lesser evil.
I've never heard of so many people with such a tiny number but big cups! I think I'm a 32, but I can barely find 34E, much less a smaller size. I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE TO ENGLAND and buy a fitting bra! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Nope, only got measured in Victoria's Secret. VS underwear is sooo pwetty though! :biggrin: When I lived in the US, VS was the only underwear store around, and it's even worse now, back in my home country (the Czech Republic). So I usually just try on different sizes and settle for the lesser evil.
I've never heard of so many people with such a tiny number but big cups! I think I'm a 32, but I can barely find 34E, much less a smaller size. I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE TO ENGLAND and buy a fitting bra! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They measure you completely wrong (ie so that you fit into their bra's) so I would try getting measured somewhere like bravissimo or if not doing it yourself as you are probably more like a 30H than a 34E (they measured me at 34C, I'm a 30E/32DD)

You can order from a lot of online shops so maybe try measuring yourself and doing that? :smile:
Reply 18
I prefer normal bras, other wise I look too disproportional. But some dress occasions do call for a push up bra
Its either push up bra or no bra at my house Im afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest