The Student Room Group

I got an interview with Argos, Sheffield but I don't know which branch? HELP!

So there's like 4 of them in Sheffield and when I did the application I was barely paying any attention but I got a call anyway the other day and now I've just realized I only assumed it was the Meadowhall one, it might not be, and when I try to view my application to see if it says which branch, the job posting is not there anymore so I can't view it. I've also tried ringing up various branches but Argos seems to have a call center thing going on so it's hard to reach anyone who would actually know!? Keep getting put through to people who say the next person must know and even a couple random hang ups!

What do I do?

It's tomorrow!
Original post by ImGlad2
So there's like 4 of them in Sheffield and when I did the application I was barely paying any attention but I got a call anyway the other day and now I've just realized I only assumed it was the Meadowhall one, it might not be, and when I try to view my application to see if it says which branch, the job posting is not there anymore so I can't view it. I've also tried ringing up various branches but Argos seems to have a call center thing going on so it's hard to reach anyone who would actually know!? Keep getting put through to people who say the next person must know and even a couple random hang ups!

What do I do?

It's tomorrow!

You have 25% chance of picking the right store if you randomly select one to attend i.e. you're screwed! Aha.

Or you could be proactive, visit all stores today and ask customer services which ones are staging interviews tomorrow. If you want this job, it's what I suggest you do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
can I ask that you write your question using a tiny pen. Once you've done that I'll disappear out the back for precisely the length of time it takes to brew and drink a cup of tea and then return to you with the answer to a question obviously similar to, but as well not quite the same as, the one which you asked.
Reply 3
Can you just ring and ask? Why should that lower your chances of getting the job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Google the number that rang you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending