The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Adult Nursing offer at Surrey!

Hello people!
Have just firmed the University of Surrey to study Adult Nursing in September 2014, with Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge as my insurance choice. Anybody else going to Surrey to do nursing? Would love to hear from some of you so that I am not lonely if I get in! Haha
Reply 1
Hi
How was your numera cy and Litera y test please advise me cause i have chosen Surrsy as one of my choices plz advise
Original post by VReid07
Hello people!
Have just firmed the University of Surrey to study Adult Nursing in September 2014, with Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge as my insurance choice. Anybody else going to Surrey to do nursing? Would love to hear from some of you so that I am not lonely if I get in! Haha
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
hello do you have any idea what is going to come in the adult nursing literacy test in surrey university ?
Original post by VReid07
Hello people!

Hi!! I have a conditional offer for adult nursing and i firmed it to! I went to open day and applicant day because i loved it so much!!! Just worried about getting the grades. I'm doing the access course and need 30 distinctions! Are you going into halls?
Original post by fathima94
hello do you have any idea what is going to come in the adult nursing literacy test in surrey university ?

I don't know of this is too late but the lit test isn't really hard they just ask you a very simple question. Which you have a certain amount of time to answer that question. This information is also provided on the information they sent you when get invited for an interview. I have made surrey my firm choice to do adult nursing.

Hope I'm not too late in replying to your message and good luck if you haven't had the interview yet.

Usman

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending