The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Psychology September 2014

Hey, just wondered if anyone's planning on undertaking the Psychology degree in September 2014 at the University of Lincoln. I apologise if this thread has already been created, i couldn't find it! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey I'm a 2nd year student at Lincoln studying Psychology with Clinical psychology. If you have any questions about lincoln, the course or uni life then fire away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
hey Becca946, I've applied to do clinical psychology at Lincoln and I was hoping you could give me any info you'd think I need to know and just a little info about what the uni is like? that'd be great! thank you :smile:
Miriam x
Reply 3
Original post by YorkshireBantam
Hey, just wondered if anyone's planning on undertaking the Psychology degree in September 2014 at the University of Lincoln. I apologise if this thread has already been created, i couldn't find it! :smile:

Hi, I am starting Clinical Psychology at Lincoln in September this year :biggrin: are you doing straight Psychology or Clinical? :smile:
Original post by DCharlie
Hi, I am starting Clinical Psychology at Lincoln in September this year :biggrin: are you doing straight Psychology or Clinical? :smile:

Hey, i'm hoping to study just straight Psychology. Are you living over in Lincoln? :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, i'm hoping to study just straight Psychology. Are you living over in Lincoln? :smile:

I live near Sheffield but I'll be living in Lincoln in September :smile: planning on living in the Student Village there :biggrin:

Hi! I am too :smile: Are you living there?
Reply 7
I am taking psychology also! :smile:
Original post by geeeeorgia
Hi! I am too :smile: Are you living there?

All going well, yes! I chosen Park Courts, Brayford Quay and Pavillions as my top 3 choices. How about you? :smile:
All going well, yes! I chosen Park Courts, Brayford Quay and Pavillions as my top 3 choices. How about you? :smile:

All the same haha! Brayford then Pavillions then Courts. What A Levels are you studying?? :smile:
Original post by geeeeorgia
All the same haha! Brayford then Pavillions then Courts. What A Levels are you studying?? :smile:

Haha, i didn't fancy the on campus accommodation! I'm studying Psychology, English Language and Applied Science. How about yourself? :smile:
Reply 11
HI :smile: I'm a Forensic Psychology student going into 2nd year, I thought I'd see if anyone has any questions about either the Psychology or Forensic Psychology courses? Or any questions about the university in general

I also have all of my 1st year books going for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is?

Quick Reply

Latest