The Student Room Group

I can't orgasm through masturbation OR sex

I just can't. I've played around with both - masturbation and sex, my bf went down on me and it felt good, but I didn't orgasm...he fingered me many times and I was close, but not quite there yet...then it got annoying...What's wrong with me? He orgasms pretty easily...in fact, I don't need to even touch his genitalia and if I do all the right moves then he comes.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not all girls can orgasm. Orgasming is not the be all and end all of a relationship, the fact that it feels good is always a good sign. Just enjoy the feeling good parts, im sure one day when you least expect it you'll orgasm.

Also dont compaire yourself to your boyfriend our bodies work differently, and we have to be in the right state of mind to orgasm. Just relax and enjoy the ride.
Glory
Not all girls can orgasm. Orgasming is not the be all and end all of a relationship, the fact that it feels good is always a good sign. Just enjoy the feeling good parts, im sure one day when you least expect it you'll orgasm.

Also dont compaire yourself to your boyfriend our bodies work differently, and we have to be in the right state of mind to orgasm. Just relax and enjoy the ride.
You just had to say that, Hels, didn't you...
Reply 3
Ron Stoppable
You just had to say that, Hels, didn't you...

sorry for the pun.. But sex is like a journey reguarless to what postition your in. I think your discover alot about yourself during it :wink:
Reply 4
Reply 5
*wonders how long it'll be before the mods throw a tantrum over this thread* lol i'm taking bets now people!
What're the odds on a day? :biggrin:
Reply 7
Have you used any...mechanical assistance? :wink:
Reply 8
Mods have issues with sex tips, positions, and when it all gets a bit out of hand lolllozz!11111ZOMG. This isn't a sex tips topic, its a problem lots of people have and so long as the advice given is sensible and sympathetic then I don't think the thread will be deleted.
Reply 9
it had to be spontaneous ...when you let or ask him to do it for u it wont make you 'happy' .....it happen to me all the time...when i want it theres no 'fun' in it so it have to be spontaneous and fun :biggrin: try to be spontaneous
Stop waiting for an orgasm. If you spend the whole time going "is this it...is this it...?" it won't be. Just, as was said, relax and enjoy the ride. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, try other things. Try some gadgets, try different positions, just don't keep on waiting for it.
Reply 11
Segat1
Mods have issues with sex tips, positions, and when it all gets a bit out of hand lolllozz!11111ZOMG. This isn't a sex tips topic, its a problem lots of people have and so long as the advice given is sensible and sympathetic then I don't think the thread will be deleted.

I'm glad somebody round here understands what our policy is :smile:
Helenia, is it you that keeps adding "16+" to all these topics which are quite obviously 16+ from the title anyway? :p:
maybe one of the members suggested it should be 16+ to a mod can't think who though :biggrin:
aminninja
it had to be spontaneous ...when you let or ask him to do it for u it wont make you 'happy' .....it happen to me all the time...when i want it theres no 'fun' in it so it have to be spontaneous and fun :biggrin: try to be spontaneous

yep good advice.
Errr pretty sure that quote with the site might be deleted...
To the OP, dont worry, its perfectly normal, and like others have said the more you worry about it the less likely you are to actually orgasm. So for now, enjoy sex as best as you can and one day i'm sure it'll just happen.
Reply 16
just relax!!! most important!! u dont need to have 1 to have a good time! n girls dont all the time or most of the time!
good luck and relax x:smile:
There are plenty of girls who never orgasm, it isn't a problem. Actually humans are the only species where there's any such thing as a female orgasm and even then it's only in the last 50 years or so that the idea has become commonplace, so actually you're the normal one in not having orgasms...
Reply 18
I would just stop focusing on it and have a good time regardless, it will make you relax so increase your chance of having one
in fact, I don't need to even touch his genitalia and if I do all the right moves then he comes.

TBH, Your boyfriend has more of a problem than you do. Its called premature ejaculation. Does he only last like 30 seconds-5mins in bed?

...That must suck....

Latest

Trending

Trending